Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 May, 2024, 02:48:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
 on: Today at 10:38:19 AM 
Started by Sliding Pillar - Last post by chriswgawne
Another excellent UK Sliding Pillar Rally Ade & Sarah.
Jacky and I ( & our B12) thoroughly enjoyed the weekend meeting up with old friends and visiting the Exmoor area.
Well done!
Chris

on: Today at 09:56:46 AM 
Started by makemeanoffer22 - Last post by chriswgawne
Personally I would favour locking the flywheel having removed the starter motor.
Chris

on: Yesterday at 08:59:49 PM 
Started by makemeanoffer22 - Last post by makemeanoffer22
Thanks for the advice most pertinent being the thread as could do lots of damage going the wrong way. I have made a more substantial pegged  tool to fit into the holes of the pulley wheel but now knowing the thread direction means i can apply more force, thanks for the responses. 

on: Yesterday at 04:32:20 PM 
Started by richardlewis - Last post by richardlewis
Not that I want to sell my car... but somewhat surprised not a single phone call yet !?
It's been advertised now for a couple of months... I can't bear to kinda give it away.. although my wife would love to see the back of it lol.
I have continued to drive it regularly.. I think it's brilliant but obviously not flavour of the month.
07535163957... Newbury

on: Yesterday at 04:12:49 PM 
Started by makemeanoffer22 - Last post by Kevinlincs
I can confirm it is a "normal" thread, if the locking itin gera/foot on the brakes doesn't work as sometimes it has too much deflection then take the starter motor out and put a pry bar in the flywheel ring gear teeth if it's in the car.
They are quite tight but not mega tight so should come undone if you can get it locked somehow.

on: Yesterday at 03:51:32 PM 
Started by makemeanoffer22 - Last post by lancianut666
If the engine is in the car put it in gear and get someone to put their foot on the brakes and try and get either a long bar on the socket, a trolley jack handle is good or smack it with a 2lb club hammer.If it is not in the car you might have to make a catch to lock the flywheel.
Clarkey

on: Yesterday at 03:34:36 PM 
Started by makemeanoffer22 - Last post by lancialulu
I think it is normal thread but others may know better. How accessible is the bolt? A large impact (hammer) wrench will generally get it off if you can access the front of the engine

on: Yesterday at 03:20:56 PM 
Started by makemeanoffer22 - Last post by makemeanoffer22
Good afternoon, struggling to get the Crankshaft pulley off. I have made a pegged tool to insert in the holes in the face of the pulley to stop it from turning ( first one i made folded under the force i seem to have to apply ) does this indicate that the thread of the bolt is Left hand or is it a Right hand thread and just need to apply more force ?. many thanks in anticipation. NJ

on: 26 May, 2024, 02:54:24 PM 
Started by LMC Forum Administration - Last post by Parisien
Cruising through Nice

P

on: 25 May, 2024, 10:18:23 PM 
Started by davidwheeler - Last post by Simon B
Accelerator roller and pivot bearing references
(Resolves sticking accelerator pedal issue)

Bearings to replace 2 rubber rollers behind pedal (item 38, see attached picture)

626 2RS Mini Deep Groove Ball Bearing Single Row (2 required)
Space out from the lever with M6 washers, 2 each side.

Accelerator pedal lever bearing (item 4)

NKI  10/20 Needle Roller Bearing with Machined Inner Ring (1 required)
The needle roller will also required some brass thrust washers either side. Fortunately it’s narrower than the original nylon bearing so there is room. I used 4 x M10 (20.5 OD) 1mm thick washers, 2 each side.

Earlier relevant posts:
http://www.lancia.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=10614.0

http://www.lancia.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=12505.msg89752#msg89752

http://www.lancia.myzen.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=5078.0

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10
Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd