Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 02:45:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 96 Club meeting this Sunday, 9 July in Belgravia  (Read 1717 times)
ColinMarr
Permanent resident

« on: 07 July, 2017, 03:47:06 PM »

My friend Simon has asked me post this invitation:

After our very successful inaugural Belgrave Square Classic Car Show, (see: https://grahamglen.photography/grosvenor-classic-car-show/yvq7b5y7qhv2t3pur1hc3rkdrd5jv5) which saw a fine turnout of Lancias: Flaminia convertible and Zagato Sport coupe, Fulvias and more, we would like to invite more Lancias to join us this Sunday.

We typically get my 1972 Fulvia berlina - my everyday car - plus a lovely S2/3 coupe, a Flaminia Sport, Flaminia convertible and of course Anthony Hussey's gorgeous green B24 Spider, attending regularly.

It is also a great way to take your partner into town - the shopping havens of Harrods, Beachamp Place etc are all walking distance.

But we need more Lancias!

If the location and perhaps your assumption that it will be all posh moneyed folks swanning about, you could not be more mistaken. We warmly welcome the most down-to-earth people and their cars - even some Fiats...!

The 96 Club is the best club that you don't have to join! You DO NOT have to be a member to attend the breakfast rendezvous - just come along with your car and drop a fiver in the box to cover food etc costs.

I will personally cook you a bacon or sausage roll and serve you unlimited coffee and croissants etc.

Please visit the website at: 96club.co.uk

Here is the latest email sent to members and attendees:

The May 96 Club Chelsea Rendezvous will take place as usual in the gardens of Chesham Place, Belgravia, SW1X 8HQ on Sunday, 9th July.

We shall be ready and waiting to welcome you from 9am until lunch time with bacon butties, pastries, tea and coffee. Please remember to put your fiver in the donation boxes on the tables when you are helping yourselves to breakfast!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd