Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 09:38:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dedra automatic  (Read 2270 times)
Colin

« on: 30 April, 2017, 08:59:16 PM »

This has appeared on ebay. If any members reading this saw this car 2 years ago sitting on a driveway in Dunbar and spoke to elderly wife of previously deceased owner who may have bought it new. memory a bit hazy but if want to discuss send me a pm.

Colin.
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 04 May, 2017, 11:40:29 PM »

This has appeared on ebay. If any members reading this saw this car 2 years ago sitting on a driveway in Dunbar and spoke to elderly wife of previously deceased owner who may have bought it new. memory a bit hazy but if want to discuss send me a pm.

Colin.
Far too much money for a vehicle that may need a lot of work, despite the condition of the body and only 45K on the clock,and after standing for a number of years there's bound to be a few surprises, four new tyres are going to be at least £200 for half decent tyres.
If anyone is tempted to buy, make sure the gearchange knob assembly is in PERFECT condition, these are unobtainable in RHD form, and I've never found a LHD one either.
I sent the last UK one available to an owner in New Zealand about 10 years ago.
Bob Hierschorn has been looking for a gearchange knob for about 3 years, with no luck.
I had one automatic, and I disliked the gearbox intensely, so I must have had a brain storm when I bought another.
I know Bob is happy with his one,  and I had no reservations with the rest of the Dedra Autos, just the gearboxes.
I'm not trying to put anyone off of buying it, as I think Bob's is the only one on the road, and being that there were only 30 that came here in the first place, it's a pretty good survival rate.

Brian
8227 Cool
I also have the Automatic specific manual, besides the normal Lancia Workshop manuals if required.

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd