Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
20 April, 2024, 01:29:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Vintage Festival, Oulton Park, 10th June  (Read 1555 times)
neil-yaj396
Committee
Permanent resident

« on: 24 March, 2017, 06:50:32 PM »

Formula Vintage makes its annual visit to Oulton Park for the club's second round of the season. This event is always one of the venue's most eagerly-awaited of the season, featuring cars from motorsport's pioneering age. Many of these cars are raced without seat-belts of rollover bars, recalling a fearless age where competitors fought for the honour and glory of the sport.

Entries at Formula Vintage events regularly feature cars that have raced at Brooklands and in famous international races including the Mille Miglia and Le Mans. The day will see the club's historic Hawthorn Memorial Trophies featured, with prestigious Trophy Races for Vintage, Pre-1961 and Pre-war Sports-Cars, whilst ever-popular Scratch and Handicap formats will complete another exciting Pre-war programme.

We would love to get you involved in displaying at the event and for this we can offer free entry for display vehicle drivers. If your club would like to be part of the fun please could you confirm your interest to me ASAP with rough expected attendance so I can reserve you a space on site. Then if you could please complete the attached registration form once you have confirmed attendance from your club, and return this to me by the latest of 4 weeks prior to the event, I can arrange for tickets to be sent out.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kind Regards

Claire Reeder
Automotive Festival Events Co-ordinator
MotorSport Vision
Brands Hatch, Fawkham, Longfield, Kent DA3 8NG

www.msv.com

1979 1300 Beta Coupe, 2014 Ypsilon 1.2 S Series Momo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd