Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
23 April, 2024, 05:30:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 23rd New Forest Charity Car Run - 7 May 2017  (Read 1570 times)
neil-yaj396
Committee
Permanent resident

« on: 15 March, 2017, 06:28:49 PM »

Dear car enthusiast

I am pleased to attach further information on this year's Rotary Club of Southampton Magna New Forest Charity Car Run.

As you are aware the date is 7 May 2017,  registration time being 9am onward with first car away at 10am.

The starting point is The Empress of Blandings, Copythorne, SO40 2PF.

This year we are supporting The Rainbow Trust Children's Charity, Rainbow Trust Children's Charity.

I attach the entry form and brochure but would point you to our website, 23rd New Forest Car Run - Rotary Club of Southampton Magna where information and entry forms are available.

Please use email communication where possible as this does facilitate easier administration and, where possible, I look forward to receiving your electronic entry forms and payment in the near future.

Registration closes 14 days prior to the event, ie Sunday 23 April.

Further detailed information will be sent after the closing date and I look forward to seeing you on the day

Chris Lait

Link to website http://www.rotary-ribi.org/clubs/page.php?PgID=618636&ClubID=681
« Last Edit: 16 March, 2017, 12:30:22 PM by sparehead3 » Logged

1979 1300 Beta Coupe, 2014 Ypsilon 1.2 S Series Momo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd