Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 04:56:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Scottish Italian Car Day  (Read 1555 times)
HPEHF
Megaposter

« on: 26 February, 2017, 02:54:13 PM »

Please see text from the organisers about this:-

Alfa Romeo Owners Club (Scottish Section)
Scottish Italian Car Day 

Following extensive discussion and deliberation at our recent AGM, the Section has decided not to hold Scottish Italian Car Day this year and we would be grateful if you could pass this information on to your members.  This decision was not taken lightly and was the result of a wide range of issues that we face each time we organise the event.

On behalf of the Section may I take this opportunity to thank you for the support your club has given us in the past.  We are grateful for both the quantity and quality of your representation over the years – it has certainly added to the overall success of SICD. 

I appreciate that some Italian car enthusiasts may be disappointed by this decision but “resting” the event should give us an opportunity to assess the situation and decide on how to move forward.  Hopefully SICD will return and we look forward to your continued support if and when it does.

Finally may I close by wishing you and your members all the best for the coming season.  The Alfa Romeo Owners Club (Scottish Section) plans to attend a number of car shows in 2017 so I’m sure our paths will cross and we will have a few opportunities to continue our mutual enjoyment of Italian automobilia!

All the best

Mike Shea
Chairman, Alfa Romeo Owners Club (Scottish Section)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd