Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 12:40:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Delta Integrale Giallo Ferrari  (Read 3676 times)
Mark Kiff

« on: 08 February, 2017, 11:24:26 AM »

A Classic Car dealer friend of mine has sent me an email asking if i know of anyone who would be interested in this really special Delta Integrale, it looks to me its got to be one of the best in existence.
He has sent me a whole bunch of photos of the car I can forward on.

Lancia Delta integrale HF, delivered new in October 1992 in its outstanding Giallo Ferrari with black leather interior, to its first and unique owner who drove the car for only 6.319 kilometers up to March-April 1993. Then he stored the car into his garage where the car remained until now.

The car comes with its complete first equipment as: toolbag, jack, spare wheel, double keys, user's guide and specific books of the Integrale, leaflet of this model, even the pre-delivery paper from the dealer and the wedges for the rear spoiler, still sealed.As option, the car mounts the air conditioning and the ABS.

Clearly, the car mounts its first tyres Pirelli P700 which will be changed (due to the age). The car never had any service because it never reached none of the two deadlines (15.000kms or 1 year of use).
peteracs
Administrator
Rebel Poster

« Reply #1 on: 08 February, 2017, 03:57:44 PM »

Hi

Any price guide on this?

Peter

Beta Spyder S2 pre F/L 1600
Beta HPE S2 pre F/L 1600
Mark Kiff

« Reply #2 on: 09 February, 2017, 09:48:08 AM »

Hi Peter

The price he gave was in Euros which worked out to about £85k

Mark
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 10 February, 2017, 12:21:36 PM »

!

... but then this http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C830512 is on car and classic at 80k

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
Jai Sharma
Megaposter

« Reply #4 on: 12 February, 2017, 11:25:40 PM »

The one on Car and Classic must be worth more because it has an extra "r" in integrale.....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd