Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 07:21:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MITCAR 20 August 2017  (Read 3533 times)
mikeC
Megaposter

« on: 20 June, 2017, 08:51:12 AM »

The Alfa Romeo Club seem to be slow in publicising the Midland Italian Car Day this year, so here are the details for anyone considering attending:

http://www.aroc-uk.com/eastmids/mitcar2017.html

20th August at Ragley Hall, between Stratford on Avon and Worcester; the event coincides with The Festival of Flight for model aircraft, so added interest (for some!).

1953 Lancia Appia Series 1
1931 Austin Seven deluxe saloon
1914 Saxon Model A roadster

(previously owned Lancias: 1958 Appia Pininfarina coupe, 1987 Delta LX, 1986 Delta cabriolet, 1991 Dedra 1.8, 1993 Dedra 1.6)
peteracs
Administrator
Rebel Poster

« Reply #1 on: 27 July, 2017, 12:12:41 PM »

Hi All

Just received this, as above it is on the 20th August.

Peter

"Hi!

I'd like to extend an invitation to all of your members.

MITCAR - Midlands Italian Car Day - is in its 17th year, and is at another superb venue for 2017:  Ragley Hall near Alcester in Warwickshire (BN49 5NJ).

All Italian cars are welcome and, as always, we will be parking cars by marque. Gates open at 10am.

MITCAR takes place on the hall’s extensive Polo field. Admission to MITCAR permits entrance to the Hall and gardens, adventure playground, plus another event taking place on the far side of the Hall; the International Model Air Display. That will feature jets, helicopters and multi-engined aeroplanes, plus model racing cars and powerboats.  There are excellent facilities on site with two cafés.

MITCAR will have several prizes for best presented cars, including the Camshaft Trophy for car of the show chosen by Public vote.

More details at www.mitcar.co.uk including the link to buy discount advance tickets.

If you could post this on your Forum / Website we'd really appreciate it.

MITCAR is not for profit - organised by AROC UK East Midlands Section for the enjoyment of ALL Italian car owners.

If you have any queries please don't hesitate to contact me.

Many thanks

John"

John Griffiths
AROC UK Chairman/Events Director
and main MITCAR organiser

Beta Spyder S2 pre F/L 1600
Beta HPE S2 pre F/L 1600
neil-yaj396
Committee
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 27 July, 2017, 04:25:34 PM »

Peter

Received via the Club events mailbox also, but as with yourself, only today.

Neil

1979 1300 Beta Coupe, 2014 Ypsilon 1.2 S Series Momo
Mr Dunamis
Lapsed

« Reply #3 on: 11 August, 2017, 01:56:34 PM »

I'll be attending and flying the Lancia flag; I seem to remember there were 4 Lancias attending last years event and I was the Fulvia. Can we do better this year?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd