Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 09:28:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Linked Events
  • Brands Hatch Masters: 27 May, 2017 - 28 May, 2017
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brands Hatch Masters  (Read 2715 times)
HPEHF
Megaposter

« on: 10 January, 2017, 08:51:53 PM »

This is the probable date of this years event, which the Lancia Club has been allocated a number of tickets over the past number of years.

If you are interested, please drop me an email and I will start a list in anticipation of an invite again.

Regards

Simon

Website : http://www.brandshatch.co.uk/calendar/2017/may/masters.aspx
« Last Edit: 11 January, 2017, 12:41:58 PM by sparehead3 » Logged
HPEHF
Megaposter

« Reply #1 on: 25 January, 2017, 09:56:52 AM »

Dear All,

We have confirmation that we have an invite for this years event. The date is Sunday 28th May.

Thanks for those would have already dropped me an email requesting tickets, the club has a total of 30 ticket for the event.

Regards

Simon Davis
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 30 May, 2017, 08:10:23 PM »

Very good event as usual. Thank to Brands Hatch and of course Simon for organising. Although no vehicular acccess after 9AM! Why would this be I wonder. Insurance? Bombs? First time this has happened in the 30+ years I have been attending the circuit. This seems to have resulted in low levels of cars on display.

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd