Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 05:49:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lancia Calendars  (Read 12694 times)
timuth
« on: 27 November, 2007, 04:19:05 PM »

Available from the CLS website a Lancia 2008 Calendar..cost £15. It does not matter if your LMC or CLS, it's about having a Lancia 2008 Calendar.

The official Club LanciaSport Calendar for 2008! Full-colour images of our favourite brand of car in various scenes. All original images of taken by our own photographers. January - Fulvia, February - Delta integrale, March - Stratos, April - 037, May - LC1, June - S4, July - Stratos, August - Montecarlo Turbo, September - Delta integrale, October - Rally 037, November - Stratos, December - Delta integrale. Calendar A3 size, with clear date boxes for each day for your personal notes and reminders.

http://lihou.myzen.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=12&zenid=2425e78173b319237441362de3dcd00c

« Last Edit: 27 November, 2007, 04:22:37 PM by timuth » Logged
Harvey
« Reply #1 on: 27 November, 2007, 05:37:24 PM »

What's this, Tim? Ordered too many? Perhaps we could all help you out by taking some off your hands at cost...  Grin
Scarpia
Lapsed
Rebel Poster

« Reply #2 on: 27 November, 2007, 05:49:24 PM »

the minimum printing run was 10 so you can see why the problem would arise..... Wink
timuth
« Reply #3 on: 27 November, 2007, 06:13:49 PM »

I didn't order them, I also think there nice calendars. Just thought people might like a 2008 Lancia calendar.

You can have them at cost...£15.
inthedark
« Reply #4 on: 27 November, 2007, 07:24:41 PM »

No Gamma page though,   and it would have been an easy one to photograph
as they don't move much... :-)

'the colonel'
timuth
« Reply #5 on: 27 November, 2007, 07:26:08 PM »

Geoff

Thats on the cards for next year.... might even get one moving.. maybe with a certain lawyer in it.... Grin
Rodders
« Reply #6 on: 27 November, 2007, 07:49:10 PM »

Rodders here with his 'moderator' hat on.....

I've been asked whether we should be allowing a director of cls to advertise their calendars on the LMC's forum.  Feedback would be appreciated before I decide what to do (in consultation with Harvey of course!).

Over to youse folks out there for reactions, please

Rodders
timuth
« Reply #7 on: 27 November, 2007, 07:54:07 PM »

Rodders at the end of the day I'm also apart of this club.... and was before CLS.

You don't get many calendars of Lancia's in the UK, and what is wrong with sharing the love of this marque with everyone?

You advertise LMC events and non LMC events, the LMC see CLS as competition. I can asure you CLS don't see the LMC as competition. (it's for the love of the marque) 
« Last Edit: 27 November, 2007, 07:57:33 PM by timuth » Logged
ncundy
Lapsed
Rebel Poster

« Reply #8 on: 27 November, 2007, 07:55:43 PM »

Makes no odds to me.

1969 Fanalone, Mazda RX-8, Fiat Multipla
Scarpia
Lapsed
Rebel Poster

« Reply #9 on: 27 November, 2007, 08:16:36 PM »

Admin, understand the concern but I couldn't give a monkeys t....s either.there are too few lancia fans to want to split the difference.(but i'm too tight to lash out 15 quid on a calender anyway).

Incidentally Colonel, its a good cost saving idea to feature the Gamma next time.This one car could feature on every month.In the spring with a light dusting of snow, turning green during the summer and covered in leaves in the autumn.The tow truck appears in the distance on the december scene...
fensaddler
Lapsed
Permanent resident

« Reply #10 on: 27 November, 2007, 11:02:29 PM »

Hmm.  CLS was set up as a rival club by people who left the LMC in high dudgeon.  Some of their reasons for being annoyed were valid, but in my view the actions they took were the wrong ones.  I'll say no more than that for fear of widening the gap still further.

On the other hand the issue is now how do we go forward.  The ructions of last winter actually caused a revival in the LMC, a renewed sense of energy and a desire to sort out our structures and vision of what we are - so if CLS has achieved anything, it has been to make the LMC better and stronger.  Stopping them selling their calendars on here would just tend to reinforce the sense of isolation felt by some in CLS, rather than building bridges back.  I won't be buying one, but I'd rather work towards the day when CLS come to the conclusion that they are better within the LMC fold than without it - after all what LMC needs is an active Delta Consortium, and what CLS has is a small but very active and capable concentration of largely Delta Integrale enthusiasts who could deliver just that, as well as using that consortium as a vehicle for running some of the events that currently run under the CLS banner, such as the London-Brighton Run.  More's the pity that before last winter, such a consortium had already been mooted, had a website, and could have taken off - before some of the main movers and shakers decided to take their talents off to form CLS.  Dons tin hat and awaits the flurry of e-mails and PMs...

Chris Owen
1987 Delta 1.3LX
2012 Skoda Yeti 112TSi 4WD
Rodders
« Reply #11 on: 27 November, 2007, 11:28:02 PM »

Tim

Please don't confuse what I may or may not think with an action I took as a moderator.  I thought the fairest way to deal with the comment I received was to give you guys the chance to tell us what you think.  If anyone wants to know my own opinion, drop me a PM please because I don't want to muddy the waters between my personal views and my responsibilities as a mod.

From the replies I've seen here I can't see any reason to meddle, though perhaps you should have posted in the 'For Sale' section!

Rodders
timuth
« Reply #12 on: 28 November, 2007, 06:55:33 AM »

Rodders

If you want to delete this thread then do so..

I posted the thread under general so guests to this forum could see that there was a 2008 Lancia Calendar for sale... also you don't have a general items for sale.....

Some of the comments made by fensaddler I don't agree with but thats for another day.. Wink
« Last Edit: 28 November, 2007, 07:00:26 AM by timuth » Logged
St Volumex
Lapsed
Rebel Poster

Owner of RetroPart

« Reply #13 on: 28 November, 2007, 09:12:25 AM »

Rodders

I posted the thread under general so guests to this forum could see that there was a 2008 Lancia Calendar for sale...

Tim, so in other words you're using the healthy visitor traffic on the LMC site to redirect them to CLS?

Guy McDougall
www.facebook.com/RetroPart
Rare Parts for Rare Machines
Appia Coupé S3 (Rosina), Appia Berlina S3 (La Giaconda), Fulvia 1.3S 5 spd coupé (Tigger, belongs to Carol), Beta Spyder S2 (Vivaldi), Montecarlo Spyder S2, HPE VX (Pugsly) etc
timuth
« Reply #14 on: 28 November, 2007, 10:02:30 AM »

I think you have read to much into that...

Basically guests are people that cannot post as they are not members, so would have been pointless leaving this thread under the  members only side of this forum...
« Last Edit: 28 November, 2007, 12:24:21 PM by timuth » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd