Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 06:42:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1993 Lancia Thema 16v...ebay, at £510 currently, reserve set  (Read 2453 times)
Parisien
Administrator
Permanent resident

« on: 26 September, 2016, 12:05:08 PM »

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1993-LANCIA-THEMA-16V-LE-BLUE-RARE-CAR-BARN-FIND-/222260328747?hash=item33bfbf792b:g:zT0AAOSwPCVX5rTT

P

Frank Gallagher
srawlins

« Reply #1 on: 26 September, 2016, 05:20:30 PM »

Wow......a new day, a new "barn find"

Although this one is (confusingly) a daily driver as well......  Huh?
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 26 September, 2016, 11:12:43 PM »

Wow......a new day, a new "barn find"

Although this one is (confusingly) a daily driver as well......  Huh?
It has a few body/paint issues and the broken front lights that could be a bit of a problem to get hold of, Derby Green, the same colour as my first one, although both of mine were autos.
The down pipes look ok, a very good point as there's no exhaust manifold it's all part of the front downpipes, and exceedingly expensive, Lancia once quoted me £850!
It has the Vis system which is very good but the shaft bearings wear, Lancia once again would only sell you the complete assembly even though it was nearly always the shaft bearings, these bearings are obtainable from a bearing factors at under about £10.
I always thought thought that with the 'Ice' interior it was a lovely combination.
Aircon can also be a problem as it's electronically controlled and very complicated, if anyone here is tempted and buyts it, I still have my series 3 workshop manual with all the wiring diagrams.
Wheels have been powder coated so they have lost the highlights in the recesses which does nothing for the looks, well worth getting them done as original, but as they've been powder coated that might prove expensive as the need to be machine skimmed and lacquered as well.
Great Motorway, and long distance cruiser.

Brian

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd