Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 08:40:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beta Parts available - Essex  (Read 2071 times)
peteracs
Administrator
Rebel Poster

« on: 03 August, 2016, 08:54:53 AM »

Hi All

Received from Alan Parkes, recent, but not current member. If anyone is interested, please message me for contact info.

Peter

"Thanks very much for getting back to me regarding membership of the LMC forum and the few Lancia parts I have available.

I have a stainless steel rear bumper for a Series 2 Lancia Beta Coupe. The bumper is in good condition, and is complete with its rubber trim, however it has a couple of minor “undulations” that will need a bit of straightening: £10.  I also have a set of 6 alloy wheels (8 spoke) for a Series 2 Beta Coupe, all in need of refurbishing to some extent. I believe these may also fit the Trevi model. Four still have tyres fitted, albeit very old and perished, whilst the other two are bare rims: Free to whoever wants to collect them.
I also have 3 original wheel centres, two with the classic Lancia badge, that I believe was fitted to Trevi alloy wheels. The other one with the big “L” motif: Also free to whoever wants them.

I live in the Brentwood area of Essex. "

Beta Spyder S2 pre F/L 1600
Beta HPE S2 pre F/L 1600
adamrj

« Reply #1 on: 04 August, 2016, 12:23:56 AM »

Now collected with many thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd