Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 11:52:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Great Northern Weekend 2016 - 6th to 8th May 2016  (Read 23174 times)
JohnMillham
Permanent resident

« Reply #30 on: 08 May, 2016, 03:37:48 PM »

I made a cock-up of setting my GPS, resulting in going to the wrong place many miles nearer home, so I gave up the idea of viewing the hill climb and came home directly. It was a great event with excellent company and many very smart Lancias (and a couple of nice Alfas, too!)
Regards, John

* GNW2016a.jpg (1467.18 KB, 5112x3117 - viewed 500 times.)
Paul Greenway
Megaposter

« Reply #31 on: 08 May, 2016, 05:24:05 PM »

I made a cock-up of setting my GPS, resulting in going to the wrong place many miles nearer home, so I gave up the idea of viewing the hill climb and came home directly. It was a great event with excellent company and many very smart Lancias (and a couple of nice Alfas, too!)
Regards, John

Here here John,
A very Great Great Northern Weekend, lots of fabulous cars, nice people, lovely tour and fantastic organisation. Well done Bruce & Wendy and Mike, Viv & Harvey too. Thank you.

I took the exact same photo, but the quality by i-phone is not as good as yours.

Cheers,

Paul, Claire, Joe & Sam

1972 Fulvia Sport 1600

Previous- 78 Montecarlo, 83 HPE VX, 88 integrale, 89 Delta GTie, 90 Y10GTie, 90 Dedra 2.0ieSE, 91 HF Turbo, 91 integrale 16v, 09 Thesis Centenario, 12 Delta 2.0M-J
andyps
Megaposter

« Reply #32 on: 08 May, 2016, 05:52:54 PM »

Great photo, wish I'd had chance to join everyone.

Did anyone get to Harewood today? Unfortunately I didn't but understand it was a great day - I had problems with my car at the event yesterday so had to fix another one to use this week!
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #33 on: 09 May, 2016, 11:27:06 AM »

Lovely photo - I've used it for the website news page ( if that's ok ? )

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
neil-yaj396
Committee
Permanent resident

« Reply #34 on: 09 May, 2016, 04:48:33 PM »

Did anyone get to Harewood today? Unfortunately I didn't but understand it was a great day - I had problems with my car at the event yesterday so had to fix another one to use this week!

Andy

Yes, three cars made it to Harewood. A super day out in brilliant weather. I didn't realise you were at the actual GNW. Which car were you in?

Thanks for sorting the £5 entry, unfortunately we didn't put on much of a show.

Superb weekend as usual, thanks to all the team.

1979 1300 Beta Coupe, 2014 Ypsilon 1.2 S Series Momo
adrian donovan

Aurelia 4th series

« Reply #35 on: 09 May, 2016, 07:21:25 PM »

A great GN weekend! A very good attendance and wonderful weather which really made for an enjoyable time. Great roads through some very attractive countryside and villages for the Saturday afternoon run-out - so thanks to Bruce and Wendy for organising us all - yet again! Great picture John!!
andyps
Megaposter

« Reply #36 on: 09 May, 2016, 07:51:41 PM »

Andy

Yes, three cars made it to Harewood. A super day out in brilliant weather. I didn't realise you were at the actual GNW. Which car were you in?

Thanks for sorting the £5 entry, unfortunately we didn't put on much of a show.

Superb weekend as usual, thanks to all the team.

I wasn't at the GNW, I was at Harewood competing on Saturday which is where I had car problems (hopefully just turbo oil seals on my Fiat Coupe 20VT). With luck I will be able to join in next year at the GNW with the Fulvia Zagato I bought last month.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd