Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 08:14:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Two Torino Sport wings mirrors in vgc for sale  (Read 2597 times)
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« on: 23 March, 2016, 09:14:58 AM »

I picked this pair of lovely Torino Sport 60's (?) chrome wing mirrors up last weekend at a local small autojumble which was mainly about bikes, scooters and motorcycles. Whilst there was very little car stuff there, the prices were considerably lower than the big Auto jumbles over here.
I bought these on spec for a UK Flavia owner as I thought they were more in keeping with the understated design of his car than the more futuristic, angular Matador mirrors (fitted to Flavia Sport and Fulvia Sport) he had asked me to keep an eye out for. The original mirrors for his car would have been fairly plain somewhat dull rectangular 'flat' ones according to photos in Angela Verschoor's Flavia book.
He has asked me to keep looking for good Matador mirrors and these are therefore surplus.
These mirrors are in very good condition and the diameter of the mirror is 85mm whilst the overall diameter is 102mm. The overall length of the body is 115mm and the nicely shaped 'foot' is very much under the body unlike the Matador mirrors.
I would have thought they would look appropriate on any Fulvia, Flavia or Flaminia.
I paid €130 (= approx. £105) for them and '2nd Class signed for' post in the UK will be £4.50 so they are available for £109.50 delivered UK.
I can bring them back with me cabin baggage on April 6th and post them the following day.
Chris

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 08 October, 2016, 02:00:57 PM »

This pair of lovely mirrors are still available for £109.50 delivered in the UK. If not sold within the next 2 weeks I will take them to Padova and offload them there.
Chris

Chris Gawne
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 09 October, 2016, 11:07:53 AM »

Mirrors now sold.
Chris

Chris Gawne
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print