Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 11:16:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1969 Fulvia Rallye Coupe Article in Italian  (Read 4518 times)
fay66
Permanent resident

« on: 08 January, 2016, 11:53:33 PM »

Sent to me by Alan cooper, looks very interesting, unfortunately I can't read Italian that well Sad
Would someone be kind enough to give us the bones of what it's all about.

http://www.nikonland.eu/forum/index.php?/tags/ccs/Auto%2Bstoriche/?search_app_filters[ccs][searchInKey]=database_2

Brian
 Cool
« Last Edit: 08 January, 2016, 11:57:09 PM by fay66 » Logged

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
JohnMillham
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 09 January, 2016, 07:44:24 AM »

I have never heard of "Nikonland", although I have a substantial collection of Nikon equipment. Shame it's in a foreign language, as it looks like it would be of much interest to me.
Regards, John
the.cern
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 09 January, 2016, 10:20:49 AM »

I know not why, but when I opened the link, the text was in English!!! Albeit, broken Google translate English.

It is about the guy travelling from Venice to Sicily to buy the Series 1 Fulvia and drive it back to Venice.

Andy
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 09 January, 2016, 02:47:52 PM »

I know not why, but when I opened the link, the text was in English!!! Albeit, broken Google translate English.

It is about the guy travelling from Venice to Sicily to buy the Series 1 Fulvia and drive it back to Venice.

Andy
THanks Andy,
Weird as it was only in Italian when I took the link Huh?
Don't know how you managed that as I've just opened it again and it's only in Italian!
I thought it was something like that, anyone got a decent Italian English translator that doesn't sound like someone from another planet Huh?

Brian
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
lancialulu
Press Officer
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 09 January, 2016, 03:15:23 PM »

Andy
THanks Andy,
Weird as it was only in Italian when I took the link Huh?
Don't know how you managed that as I've just opened it again and it's only in Italian!
I thought it was something like that, anyone got a decent Italian English translator that doesn't sound like someone from another planet Huh?

Brian
8227 Cool
if you use google chrome this can translate automatically. I actually dont allow automatic tranlation but rely on right click of the mouse. Real handy when working in Italian web space!!

Its not the winning but taking part! or is it taking apart?
Lancias:
1955 Aurelia B12
1967 Fulvia 1.3HFR
1972 Fulvia 1600HF
1972 Fulvia Sport 1600
1983 HPE VX
1988 Delta 1.6GTie
1998 Zeta 21.  12v
the.cern
Permanent resident

« Reply #5 on: 09 January, 2016, 06:37:21 PM »

There were 1 results tagged with Historic cars

Depending on the content
Forums
Articles
Album
Blog
By section
Articles
Articles Editorials
Sort by   Date Added                   Order   Decreasing  Ascending
From Milazzo with the Fulvia
The Lancia Fulvia Coupé Rallye S

[attachment = 89242: 20140409-DSC_4543.jpg] 1 December 2013. I was looking for the "right" for years. Suddenly appears on ads historic car: a Lancia Fulvia Coupé Rallye S first series of 1969 . For lovers of vintage cars is a very important model because it was in fact the latest product from the true factory Lancia before the sale to Fiat a penny, as in the song of Lucio Battisti. The Fulvia saloon was launched in 1962, but his line in abundance, by Piero Castagnero, was not very successful and not particularly warmed the souls of fans despite the great technical qualities ( wishbone independent front suspension, 4-cylinder engine in V narrow (12 °), 4 disc brakes, etc.). In 1965 the coupe, designed by Piero Castagnero again, but this time with hand much happier. It was love at first sight: the "Fulvietta" would become a national love like the 500 and the Lollobrigida. It will be sold 140.454 cars, a very high number for a coupe also compared to 192.097 sedan. For the layman all Fulvie coupe may look the same, but for a true enthusiast the only true Fulvie are prior to "withdraw" Fiat and that is the "first-series" built up to 1969. They are also known as "long lever" that defines the shift lever precisely "long", unlike the second series which had the change commanded by a more modern, but less fascinating short lever. The first-series include the 1200, the first in 1300 called Rallye and Rallye S second call, the more desirable, distinguishable from the mirror on the left fender, oil cooler as a Porsche, the brake booster, the caps circles with the Lancia brand in relief, doors and bonnets Peraluman (a very light alloy of aluminum and magnesium also present on the Rallye) flaps that open and a 93.2 bhp engine: an incredible value for a naturally aspirated 1298cc 1968 obtained from a report compression equal to 9.5: 1. Come to think there are also HF racy, but you want for the price very high, both for the unavoidable absence of the halo of Lancia elegance, I prefer the coupe series "normal". And do not forget the Zagato, true-built from the line, however controversial. Contact Please send photos to the seller and the car looks stunning in her rare Grey Vinovo (which is actually a celestial light pastel) and interior "sky" red. But there is one small problem ... I live in Conegliano (Treviso) and the machine is in Milazzo namely here: [attachment = 89183: Milazzo 1.png] contacts with the vendor are positive, I feel that the car is the right one and I decide to go and see it. I get all the instructions: plane Venice - Catania, then bus Catania - Messina and then another bus Messina - Milazzo. After many years, finally come back in Sicily, are emozianto as a kid. Of course I will take a camera, choose the D7000 with 16-85 I consider very good. That way I will not be encumbered by excessive volumes and weights and have the confidence to get still photos technically viable. But it is a photographic journey. The machine is used to fix my memories and to write "one day" an article on Nikonland: that day has come. I present here my memories of this unusual journey that I have left in your memory. Some photos have been converted to BN in anticipation of some shows that are no longer made. I leave so, excuse me mixing with color.

Page 1 of 6  123456 → LAST "

January 06 2016 08:50
Spinoza

the.cern
Permanent resident

« Reply #6 on: 09 January, 2016, 06:47:21 PM »

The previous post was simply a 'copy and paste' of the article as it appeared when I opened it ............ on my Chromebook!!!!

Andy
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd