Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
19 April, 2024, 06:50:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Linked Events
  • Brooklands New Year Gathering: 01 January, 2016
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Brooklands New Year Gathering  (Read 2344 times)
Neil
Permanent resident

« on: 30 October, 2015, 11:12:16 AM »

Friday, January 1, 2016

The Brooklands New Year Gathering is not far away, I am planning a reserved club area on the day from 9am when the gates open, the museum opens at 10am. 

I have contacted Brooklands with some provisional numbers, the 2016 event will be different, and have since been informed due to implications and complaints the Museum received with references to Clubs “Reserved spaces” at the 2015 event, they can now only offer Reserved Club spaces by Advance-purchasing of Event tickets.   I have attached the Advance Ticket form which is to be completed and returned with payment by 16th December.

if you plan to attend can let me know here or send me a mail then I can add to the form and arrange payment (surreylancia@ntlworld.com)

Details from the Brooklands website, you can book tickets in advance too, see attached form.

All classic, modern classic, vintage, veteran and super cars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles are welcome for possibly the largest New Year’s Day gathering in the South East!

Entry is via the Campbell Gate off Brooklands Road for all types of classics and pre-booked car clubs (and interesting or special younger vehicles, including supercars) - parking will be in and around the Paddock, on the Finishing Straight and Members’ Banking for these vehicles (subject to space).
This year we are asking car clubs to buy discounted admission tickets in advance in order to reserve space - please use this application form.

(Please note the closing date for applications is the Wednesday 16th December 2015 to ensure sufficient time for the despatch of tickets.)

Gates open at 9am and the Museum buildings and displays are open from 10am - 4pm; normal Museum admission prices apply.
For those just turning up to look at this wonderful display, as well as the rest of the Museum and its exhibits, there will be parking in The Heights off Wellington Way.

Neil   

1973 Fulvia S2 1.3
Neil
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 29 December, 2015, 06:11:44 PM »

For anyone planning a trip to Brooklands this week, my preordered ticket earlier this month for 1/1/16, the note that came with it states I should park on the Campbell Lawn, so it you are planning to attend perhaps ask to directed in that direction by the marshalls.

Neil   

1973 Fulvia S2 1.3
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd