Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 08:35:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you looking to buy a Lancia Delta Integrale?  (Read 1628 times)
james
Lapsed

« on: 23 September, 2015, 03:38:16 PM »

Hello all,

I’m writing from an established TV company with a track record in motoring content.  I’m also a Lancia owner (Beta berlina)

We are developing a new car show and are looking for people who might like to take part.

We are looking for someone genuinely on the hunt for a Lancia Delta Integrale. Ideally, you’ll have a clear idea of spec, year and condition of the vehicle you require, plus your ideal budget.

Our team will be on the ground in Italy and might just turn up what you’ve been looking for.

The show is for a major new channel, and could be an exciting and interesting way to get some help finding your ideal classic, and add some great provenance to its history.

Please let me know if you would like get involved or find out more. My email address is james@attaboytv.com

Thanks for your time and look forward to hearing from you

James
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd