Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 11:29:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lancia document from 1938......anyone translate?  (Read 2191 times)
Parisien
Administrator
Permanent resident

« on: 07 September, 2015, 03:51:30 PM »

http://www.ebay.it/itm/UNICO-DOC-COMMISSARIAMENTO-FASCISTA-FABBRICA-LANCIA-38-DALLOLIO-AURELIA-APPIA-/201423253834?hash=item2ee5c2f14a

P

Frank Gallagher
John B
Lapsed

« Reply #1 on: 07 September, 2015, 09:52:26 PM »

Seems to have no relevance to any Lancia car models so not sure why Aurelia and Appia are mentioned in the advert heading.
It  translates mainly as legal gobbledygook but appears to be addressed to the equivalent of "The Minister for War"
and goes on to say that the private industry establishments listed below are declared auxiliary for the application of the law .....

.......and then ends by saying something about the regulations for the application of that law, this determination is dated the day of reception.

I assume that originally there was another page that listed the "private industry establishments"

Only a very basic translation and perhaps I've missed something more important but it hardly seems worth the asking price to me.

1961 Appia S3
1969 Fiat 850 Special
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd