Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 06:03:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lambda  (Read 5948 times)
Dikappa
Megaposter

« on: 01 August, 2015, 12:27:51 PM »

Well,

Having attended most of the European Sliding Pillar Rally's and the Turin 2006 meeting, I got more and more fond of the Lambda's every time.  So now, in my midlife crisis, I feel the time has come!
I've decided to let go some of the younger Lancia's in favour of the one car I've always dreamed off.
I know it will not be simple but I reckon the more people I notify the better so here we go:

Looking for a late series (due to my length) long frame torpedo (it should preferably seat six)
Due to budget limitations the cars that have sadly fallen into the traders hands remain out of reach.  And I feel since most of these remain unsold for months, they are vastly overpriced.
So I guess the best option will be a car for restoration, or requiring some work, and I do not worry about that, however I'm looking for a more or less complete car, condition being less important than most bits being there.

Thanks for reading!   Even more thanks for any tips
simonandjuliet
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 01 August, 2015, 12:33:32 PM »

Good luck - I understand the urge .......

AmilcarCGS, ApriliaCabrio,S2Aprilia,Ardea c'cino,S4 Ardea, Appia c'cino, Appia f'cino,B20 s4,4 R4 Sinpar, R4 Rodeo, 65 Moke, 2xR60 Tractor, 2xToselli 78, Moto Guzzi Ercole, Disco 3, Mini ALL4 JCW, Moto Guzzi Cardellino, Fulvia GT, RE Himalayan, Ypsilon
Dikappa
Megaposter

« Reply #2 on: 01 August, 2015, 05:35:09 PM »

Thanks Simon,

Indeed luck will be needed...and at least it will urge me to do some cleaning up.
The appia's will stay though!
DavidLaver
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 20 September, 2015, 11:40:00 PM »

http://www.prewarcar.com/classifieds/ad174732.html

David Laver, Lewisham.
Dikappa
Megaposter

« Reply #4 on: 21 September, 2015, 11:35:55 AM »

Well, it's not because this one is in New Zealand  ,that it is affordable, Mr Compter just asks the same as european sellers.
I know from a friend in New Zealand that it is not a correct car too, and that the one recently sold from New Zealand to Holland was/is a much better car (at less than half the price....)

DavidLaver
Permanent resident

« Reply #5 on: 21 September, 2015, 02:17:13 PM »

After stumbling on that one I then noticed a whole list on PrewarCar and rather assumed you'd seen them...

For everyone else the generic "Lancia" seach - prewar up the top, the list of post war follows.

http://www.prewarcar.com/classifieds/by-make/lancia.html
« Last Edit: 21 September, 2015, 02:20:16 PM by DavidLaver » Logged

David Laver, Lewisham.
Dikappa
Megaposter

« Reply #6 on: 22 September, 2015, 05:48:04 AM »

I'm I regular visitor of prewarcaqr, especially since I, not looking for a day or so, missed the New Zealand car.  Al the cars listed there (except one)  are in brokers hands, and are listed for months, hence I feel  (read I hope...) they're all overpriced.
Or maybe the bubble is indeed finally  starting to show some cracks....
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #7 on: 22 September, 2015, 02:53:37 PM »

Slightly off topic....but relevant to the last post on this thread.
Footsie 100 < 6,000 + continuing international low interest rates + international political and economic uncertainty. None of these factors  put downward pressure on collectibles prices. It will come....but not just yet.
Chris

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd