Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 11:12:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Integrale 8-valve for sale at Oxford  (Read 3000 times)
Neil Lewis
« on: 19 September, 2007, 12:43:49 PM »

I've acquired a new integrale (well not new but you know what I mean) and my old car is up for sale.  I've had a trickle of responses to my "Car and Classics" website advert but so far only two have been to look at it.  Most quote it's a long way to Oxford and they need to find the opportunity.

My car is now completely standard apart from the 16 inch Alfa wheels (their dark colour looks quite good actually), OMP slotted disks and a Thatcham immobiliser.  It's had all the major strutural welding done (including at the base of the front windscreen).  The area around the sunroof and rear roof lip were repaired 7 years ago and the rust is beginning to come through again.  It needs a bit of tidying but nothing serious.

It's been my daily driver (with just 183,000 miles on the clock) and has been maintained by myself for the ten years I've had it.  If something has needed doing, it's been done and I have two inches of receipts and all MOTs to back that up!

The high mileage means I'm selling for half the price of other integrales but for that you get a fully sound motor car with an MOT until May 2008.  Price £1999

Email me on: neilslewis@yahoo.co.uk
or phone on: 01865-247550
« Last Edit: 19 September, 2007, 12:45:37 PM by Neil Lewis » Logged
Neil Lewis
« Reply #1 on: 07 October, 2007, 06:47:55 PM »

The car was sold last weekend to a chap in Kent for £1500.

Neil
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd