Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 02:52:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cranleigh Lions - Classic Car Show and auto jumble Sunday 16th August  (Read 2728 times)
Neil
Permanent resident

« on: 08 July, 2015, 03:18:04 PM »

I have block booked an area for the club for next month's show at Cranleigh (Surrey),  I have around 6 or 7 local members who would like to attend, if you would like to come along, please let me know and I will forward a free entry pass to you, limited supply so on a first come first served basis for the remaining tickets.

Thanks,

http://www.cranleighlions.org/classic-car-show.php

From their website:

Our 2015 Cranleigh Lions Classic Car Show & Autojumble will be on Sunday 16th August 2015 at the Cranleigh Showground.

Alongside approximately 1,700 classic vehicles of all shapes and sizes, and varied arena events, there are autojumble, trade and craft stands plus food, drink, and live music from Logical Tickle. With attractions for the kids it's a day out for the whole family.

Brooklands Museum Trust will be returning with a variety of vehicles and two trips to the arena and of course a special guest. Last year they were joined by radio and tv presenter Ed "Stewpot" Stewart, best known for presenting Junior Choice, Crackerjack and Top of the Pops.

General Entry

Entry for 2015 is £7 for adults, free for children under 16. A show guide is available and costs £3.

The show is open from 9.30am to 4.30pm.

Parking is free at the Cranleigh Showground.

Dogs on the Cranleigh Showground

Dogs are very welcome on the Cranleigh Showground and must be kept on a lead. Please don't leave your dog in your car in the car park as every year we have to put out at least one distressed dog message.

Neil   

1973 Fulvia S2 1.3
Jay
Megaposter

« Reply #1 on: 08 July, 2015, 04:03:39 PM »

Hi Neil

I will be up of a ticket, I have been a few times, it's a nice drive down from Kingston. It's the weekend after I am back from holiday so I will be desperate for a drive.

Many thanks in advance

Julian Wood, Kingston, London
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd