Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 05:11:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Lancia Delta integrale?  (Read 2012 times)
Rob
Megaposter

« on: 03 July, 2015, 10:53:43 PM »

Just looking on the web for all things lancia related, as you do! And noticed a report from Autocar saying that top management within the Fiat / Chrysler would like to see a modern reinterpration of the legendary Lancia Delta integrale!!!  Grin. I wonder if they have seen the images on www.angelogranata.com that were mentioned in this months Viva Lancia? It's very unlikely that anything will come of it as Sergio Marchionne has run out of patience with the marque but I thought I would send him an email to let him know how much we would all like to see a new Delta integrale. His email address is Sergio.Marchionne@fiatgroup.com if you fancy doing the same  Wink.

Cheers, Rob

Rob MacFarlane

1988 Delta HF turbo ie
2000 Fiat Coupe 20v
1987 VW T25 Camper
GialloHPEIan

« Reply #1 on: 03 July, 2015, 11:07:43 PM »

Good for you Rob!

All we need then is a Fulvietta together with continuing the popular Ypsilon and the marque will have an interesting and very desirable range to choose from. Probably should have something larger in the range too to replace the Thema / 300C. I doubt however that RHD will be an option.

1998 Delta HPE 2.0HF Turbo 16v
1968 Land Rover Series IIa Lightweight
2018 Fiat Ducato L2H2
2011 BMW 1 Series 118i M-Sport Convertible

Prev.Lancias: Beta Spyder 2000('80) Delta HF Turbo Martini('88) Prisma 1600('86) Montecarlo('77) Dedra Turbo(
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 03 July, 2015, 11:21:48 PM »

Just looking on the web for all things lancia related, as you do! And noticed a report from Autocar saying that top management within the Fiat / Chrysler would like to see a modern reinterpration of the legendary Lancia Delta integrale!!!  Grin. I wonder if they have seen the images on www.angelogranata.com that were mentioned in this months Viva Lancia? It's very unlikely that anything will come of it as Sergio Marchionne has run out of patience with the marque but I thought I would send him an email to let him know how much we would all like to see a new Delta integrale. His email address is Sergio.Marchionne@fiatgroup.com if you fancy doing the same  Wink.

Cheers, Rob
Rob,
Don't know about Marchionne running out of patience with the marque, it's been his decisions that have led to the Marques decline, and seemed very much from day one that he was determined to kill Lancia off. Angry
Anything else just sounds like a good excuse.

Brian
8227 Cool
« Last Edit: 03 July, 2015, 11:23:59 PM by fay66 » Logged

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd