Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 07:57:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pair new unused boxed 60s/70s Talbot Berlin wing mirrors for Flaminia/Flavia?  (Read 2896 times)
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« on: 01 March, 2015, 10:13:48 AM »

Back from my travels, I have a pair of rather special, beautiful, new, unused, boxed Talbot Berlin Type 333 chrome wing mirrors with rubber gaskets and fitting instructions for disposal. These were usually fitted in period to Porsche 356, Mercedes Gullwing/ 190SL/300SL or BMW. 
I was given these by a work colleague friend (who had no interest in cars) about 15 years ago and they are from his late fathers workshop (Mike also gave me a few of his late father's unused 1960's new car radios which I still have) which he was clearing out.
The mirrors are actually too futuristic for an Aurelia but are perfect for Flaminia/Flavia Coupe I would have thought. My work colleague friend Mike sadly himself died a couple of years ago and I have been wondering since then how best to deal with these mirrors as I wont ever fit them. I don't particularly like using ebay and Mike's wish really was that they went on a Lancia so I hope someone out there would like them for their car.
On ebay they seem to sell at prices between £500 to £1,100 per pair and of course there is a limited number available as they are no longer made so I am asking £400 for the pair delivered in the UK. I will donate the proceeds to Cancer Research in Mike's memory.
Chris

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
the.cern
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 01 March, 2015, 05:08:38 PM »

Chris, pm sent.

Andy
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 01 March, 2015, 05:26:15 PM »

Mirrors now sold. Thanks for your interest guys.
Chris

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
Parisien
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 01 March, 2015, 05:53:17 PM »

Lovely thing to do Chris, fair play to Andy too, hope they look fabulous when fitted

P

Frank Gallagher
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd