Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
19 April, 2024, 01:32:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wiring Diagram for Kappa Coupe  (Read 5074 times)
Peter W

« on: 17 July, 2007, 01:44:10 PM »

Any idea how I can obtain a wiring diagram for my Coupe.  I have had my car for almost six years now as my daily driver and am pleased to say it has been very reliable.  However, I now have my second electrical problem.  The first time, some four years ago, after numerous phone calls to FIAT, they eventually faxed to me the relevant wiring details that enabled me to sort out the lights.  Now the radiator fan has stopped working.  Having checked the system as well as I can, I am pretty sure that it is the radiator thermostat and have ordered a replacement but the circuit is a little complex as there are a low speed fuse and relay also a high speed fuse and relay.
Whilst on the 'Via Appia' trip four years ago I endevoured to obtain the diagrams and was promised that they would be sent to me but when the package arrived it contained some elegant brochures and a drivers manual in English, which I already had, but no wiring diagram.

Peter Watcham

Kappa Coupe
Beta VX Coupe
S2 Fulvia 1600HF
Lindsay
« Reply #1 on: 19 July, 2007, 11:26:03 AM »

Hi Peter. Try looking at this website. http://lanciakappa.extra.hu/letoltesek/letoltesek.html   It is Hungarian, but there is a download for what looks like a full workshop manual for the K, albeit 2.0 20v n/a sedan, but there may be pointers in terms of wiring diagrams.
Peter W

« Reply #2 on: 20 July, 2007, 07:59:39 PM »

Thanks Lindsay, I will give it a try.

Peter

Kappa Coupe
Beta VX Coupe
S2 Fulvia 1600HF
Peter W

« Reply #3 on: 23 July, 2007, 08:51:51 PM »

What I thought was a Thermostat was really a 'Resistore'.  Have fitted a replacement, the old one had burnt out.  The fan now works!
Peter

Kappa Coupe
Beta VX Coupe
S2 Fulvia 1600HF
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd