Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 10:25:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fulvia, Fulvia Zagato and Integrale parts for sale on and off eBay  (Read 1983 times)
westernlancia
Lapsed

Appia S1 - 2006 Turin centenary Car of the Century

« on: 02 February, 2015, 10:32:07 PM »

Hello folks - sorry I have been so quiet for so long, but I am in the throes of (hopefully the last bit of) my move to France. As part of the shed-sorting and 'life laundry' process, I am putting most of the non-Appia Lancia stuff I have up for sale (and some other stuff which I am sure wouldn't interest you).

A link to one of the items is here - if you want to see other stuff, just click on 'see my other items':

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/361205424311

It's mostly Fulvia, Fulvia Zagato and Integrale stuff, but I also have an awful lot of accessories, and a really huge brochure collection, so if that kind of thing floats your boat, please email me. The best email to get me on is alan.wesson (at) atlas.co.uk, as the westernlancia website will be shutting down in a few days and so there won't be a contact button on it and the mailbox will cease to exist.

As it is an eBay free listing day I am trying to list as much as I can, but time is running out on me. In any case, as I utterly detest eBay, I am as ever happy to do people a better deal if they buy stuff privately rather than through them. My eBay ID used to be sidevalve_it, as those of you who have bought stuff from me before will know, but I recently changed it to nos-mib-vintage, which makes more sense, as I collect NOS and MIB vintage parts (for those of you who don't know what NOS and MIB mean, they stand for New Old Stock and Mint In Box respectively - i.e. mint condition unused original period parts and accessories).

I'm also posting this message in the 'Spares' section, because I am not sure if I am supposed to post this here (more people seem to look at this bit!). So if this post has to be deleted the other one is hopefully in the right place and can stand.

Thanks a lot and... erm... hello again!

Cheers

Alan
« Last Edit: 02 February, 2015, 10:36:33 PM by westernlancia » Logged

00 Lancia Y Elefantino Rosso, 96 Lancia Y 1.2, 84 VW Golf GTi, 66 VW Splitscreen, 56 Ford Anglia, 56 Lancia Appia S1, 54 Ford Prefect, 54 Lancia Appia S1, 37 Terraplane, lovely old trailer, 10,000 vintage accessories
oldcaraccessories.com
lancialulu
Press Officer
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 02 February, 2015, 10:39:59 PM »

Hi Alan

That first item isnt coupe but Z repeaters??

Tim

Its not the winning but taking part! or is it taking apart?
Lancias:
1955 Aurelia B12
1967 Fulvia 1.3HFR
1972 Fulvia 1600HF
1972 Fulvia Sport 1600
1983 HPE VX
1988 Delta 1.6GTie
1998 Zeta 21.  12v
westernlancia
Lapsed

Appia S1 - 2006 Turin centenary Car of the Century

« Reply #2 on: 02 February, 2015, 11:03:50 PM »

Hi Alan

That first item isnt coupe but Z repeaters??

Tim

Thanks Tim - that's two mistakes I've made already (I'd got the wheel centres wrong too but someone told me already). Bloody Fulvias - I always preferred Appias!  Smiley Smiley Smiley

00 Lancia Y Elefantino Rosso, 96 Lancia Y 1.2, 84 VW Golf GTi, 66 VW Splitscreen, 56 Ford Anglia, 56 Lancia Appia S1, 54 Ford Prefect, 54 Lancia Appia S1, 37 Terraplane, lovely old trailer, 10,000 vintage accessories
oldcaraccessories.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd