Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
19 April, 2024, 12:54:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Strut top bearing seal  (Read 2365 times)
peteracs
Administrator
Rebel Poster

« on: 19 March, 2015, 10:31:27 AM »

Hi All

Could someone please put me out of my misery on this one....

The story so far....

I have been looking to replace a strut top bearing on my Beta and was sent one which although different design to the original, does fit and is the same size etc, so far so good. The issue was with the seal around it, the one which came with the bearing had no resemblance to the original Beta one, too thin and too small. I assumed it was nothing to do with the bearing as the packet was open on receipt.

However, I believe this bearing is for the early Deltas and looks like they have a small seal with it (looking at pictures of the kit online), so could someone please confirm if this is the case and post a picture/photo of how it first on a Delta strut just so I understand where the seal fits?

Thanks

Peter

Beta Spyder S2 pre F/L 1600
Beta HPE S2 pre F/L 1600
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd