Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 03:21:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Appia camioncino - Gazoline 217 - Decembre  (Read 2813 times)
simonandjuliet
Permanent resident

« on: 28 November, 2014, 05:36:47 PM »

This month's magazine "Gazoline" has a short article (if the online version is anything to go by) on the Appia pickup. I have ordered a copy and report back if the magazine version is fuller

http://gazoline.net/article2.php?id_article=1991

AmilcarCGS, ApriliaCabrio,S2Aprilia,Ardea c'cino,S4 Ardea, Appia c'cino, Appia f'cino,B20 s4,4 R4 Sinpar, R4 Rodeo, 65 Moke, 2xR60 Tractor, 2xToselli 78, Moto Guzzi Ercole, Disco 3, Mini ALL4 JCW, Moto Guzzi Cardellino, Fulvia GT, RE Himalayan, Ypsilon
simonandjuliet
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 10 December, 2014, 09:21:53 PM »

Nice 8 page article, lots of very good pictures. Nothing new and a couple of minor inaccuracies but overall worth a read.

Interesting bit (for me) is the owner , a Sr Capretti from Les Marches in Italy. He has an amazing collection of Appias.

A 69 yr old retired garage owner from Offida, who has at least one example of each model or version: 4 berlinas, 3 coupes, a convertible, a Viotti and this camioncino plus a bare chassis so that you can appreciate the mechanics ! Each morning he takes one , from a pre-defined order , and does a few kms to keep it in order. He has also created a kind of private museum , with 4 rooms, each dedicated to a theme, Farina,Vignale, Zagato and Factory with all the automobilia that goes with them

What luxury !!

AmilcarCGS, ApriliaCabrio,S2Aprilia,Ardea c'cino,S4 Ardea, Appia c'cino, Appia f'cino,B20 s4,4 R4 Sinpar, R4 Rodeo, 65 Moke, 2xR60 Tractor, 2xToselli 78, Moto Guzzi Ercole, Disco 3, Mini ALL4 JCW, Moto Guzzi Cardellino, Fulvia GT, RE Himalayan, Ypsilon
westernlancia
Lapsed

Appia S1 - 2006 Turin centenary Car of the Century

« Reply #2 on: 30 March, 2015, 02:31:23 PM »

This month's magazine "Gazoline" has a short article (if the online version is anything to go by) on the Appia pickup. I have ordered a copy and report back if the magazine version is fuller

http://gazoline.net/article2.php?id_article=1991

It's a good mag - the best car mag on the market in any language, in my opinion (I get it every month, and I used to get it sent mail order when I lived in England).

This month they've got a very good article on the B20. They always have at least one (and often two) article(s) about Italian cars, because they have an Italian journalist either on the staff or on subcontract, and he seems to have very good networks.

00 Lancia Y Elefantino Rosso, 96 Lancia Y 1.2, 84 VW Golf GTi, 66 VW Splitscreen, 56 Ford Anglia, 56 Lancia Appia S1, 54 Ford Prefect, 54 Lancia Appia S1, 37 Terraplane, lovely old trailer, 10,000 vintage accessories
oldcaraccessories.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd