Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 12:18:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Something for the garage  (Read 3891 times)
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« on: 25 November, 2014, 10:48:56 AM »

I have been asked by longstanding Lancia enthusiast Gordon Cripps to post a request for a very low cost Lancia, to have in his garage, and not for driving. Probably not the latest post in the "Cars for Sale", though thanks for posting that one Parisien.

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
Parisien
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 25 November, 2014, 12:50:51 PM »

You mean as a piece of "art" Richard....just to look at or?

P

Frank Gallagher
ben
Lapsed
Megaposter

« Reply #2 on: 25 November, 2014, 08:51:04 PM »

I don't suppose a rusty Y10 would suit?
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 25 November, 2014, 09:32:47 PM »

It may well do! Not in the same vein as the previous visits to the factory to collect a new Lancia, but times have changed. Please PM me for contact details. How much do Y10s go for these days? My ex wife bought one from a chap involved with one of those St James's clubs. Saw the late Princess Diana on the test drive. The car ended it's time on Millbank, coinciding in the same week as the start of a divorce and her relationship with her father failing. Not one of the best weeks!

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd