Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 12:21:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UK Registration mark for sale - Torino Plates  (Read 4027 times)
A1.6HPE

« on: 21 August, 2007, 10:31:11 PM »

Looks great on a Delta
Click this link for photograph. http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/leocapaldi/IMAGES/Pict0082.jpg

I think this plate was first issued in 1980s so cannot be put on to a car earlier than then, so shame as it would really suit a Fulvia Fanalone.

1,700 GBpounds including transfer. This mark is TOI 1028. I will include the plates that I had made up with the correct shape "O".  Currently on retention so an easy transfer.
You can contact me on  lancia AT tesco.net   (replace " AT " with an "@" of course).

Leo Capaldi

Edinburgh Regional Co-Ordinator
A1.6HPE

« Reply #1 on: 12 August, 2009, 08:49:44 PM »

Looks great on a Delta
Click this link for photograph. http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/leocapaldi/IMAGES/Pict0082.jpg

I think this plate was first issued in 1980s so cannot be put on to a car earlier than then, so shame as it would really suit a Fulvia Fanalone.
Special Offer:
500 GBpounds including transfer. This mark is TOI 1028. I will include the plates that I had made up with the correct shape "O".  Currently on retention so an easy transfer.
You can contact me on  lancia AT tesco.net   (replace " AT " with an "@" of course).

nyssa7
Megaposter

« Reply #2 on: 18 August, 2009, 04:59:30 PM »

It is not an age related plate and therefore can be put on any vehicle. The regs are only there to prevent a car looking younger than it actually is and have nothing to do with when the plate itself was first issued

DVLA are still selling plates that have never been issued, following your logic they could only be used on new cars

2000 kappa coupe 20vt
1996 kappa saloon 20vt race car
the "Yntegrale"
1999 Lotus Elise S1
2016 AMG GTS

Y10 Advisor
A1.6HPE

« Reply #3 on: 24 August, 2009, 09:29:48 PM »

Hello Trevor,
The TOI  prefix originates from Nothern Ireland is specific to year in their system.  I don't know exactly which year but around 1980, hence my comment regarding post Fulvia era.   I had this plate on a Prisma and then on two Deltas.

Leo

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd