Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 12:14:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New to the fold  (Read 4918 times)
lee69
« on: 21 August, 2007, 07:42:54 AM »

Another Y10 rescued......this time an even rarer than usual Selectronic.  So, thankyou Mr Andrew Collins for choosing something more modern to add to your already extensive Lancia fleet.

It's only done 32,000 miles, has rust free door bottoms and a solid tailgate.  It's failed it's MOT on sills and, as usual, inner rear arches  Roll Eyes.  Apparently it's a hoot to drive and even faster than his Uno Selecta.

Good to see Nick's blue LX is getting lots of bids on eBay!

Perhaps we should start thinking about a regsiter/consortium for Ys, having spoken to a number of the owners of the many Y10s at Stanford Hall, there are bits that are completely unobtainable.  Any thoughts?

Lee

* Stanford_Hall_Aug_2007_001.jpg (73.75 KB, 250x132 - viewed 471 times.)
rossocorsa
« Reply #1 on: 25 August, 2007, 09:51:05 PM »

I still need to shift on my Y10 touring can't bring myself to give it away but £50 would do no mot purely cos I stopped using it however brakes need a seeing to and probably a few other bits and bobs usual knackered alcantara on drivers seat and grotty tailgate but it could do up very nicely it has had a quiet life applications of waxoil and so on seems to be very good underneath anyway anyone interested let me know I was going to keep it fpr my step daughter but I'm told she should have the Y10 gtie instead next year!! what will i drive then?Huh??? Cry
lee69
« Reply #2 on: 28 August, 2007, 06:04:46 PM »

Mmmm... a Touring!  Any chance of a photo or two?
rossocorsa
« Reply #3 on: 28 August, 2007, 07:16:04 PM »

it was on the lmc stand at the classic car show a few years ago and won the agm concours the same year I think it's basically tidy but needs tlc and trailering away not necessarily in that order! I can do some pics but it looks  very dusty at the moment
rossocorsa
« Reply #4 on: 30 August, 2007, 01:38:58 PM »

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/6406970
rossocorsa
« Reply #5 on: 30 August, 2007, 08:13:44 PM »

well all this bad talk about disposing of the touring has cursed the gtie and it has conked out drove like a lttle rocket home then next attempt to go out would start had the flt on it, not a lot of help but it looks like there is no spark
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd