Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 10:22:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Integrale Evo 1  (Read 20569 times)
Evo1
Lapsed

« Reply #15 on: 28 March, 2015, 04:45:16 PM »

Hi

I think you will need to ask Steve for a password from memory, he admins the database and no it is not the same as the forum, separate systems unfortunately.

Peter

that'll be why i could'nt in then Cry, and another password to remember  Roll Eyes, will get on to Steve, thanks
Evo1
Lapsed

« Reply #16 on: 28 March, 2015, 04:48:49 PM »

If you have a look on the club database http://www.lanciadb.co.uk/ then there are lots of uploaded pictures there of various cars - a gallery if you like. You'll find in the library under onlinepublications ( accessed via the database ) there are some big PDFs containing the car pictures

Pictures also go to the website as events happen - just a bit quiet at the moment Smiley

We do get restoration threads going and these tend to get a lot of the detailed images put there.

Hi Steve, could you email me the password for the Lancidb, thanks
peteracs
Administrator
Rebel Poster

« Reply #17 on: 28 March, 2015, 05:48:17 PM »

Looking at it, you may be setup already and simply clicking through on the I've forgotten my password could send you one automatically?

Peter

Beta Spyder S2 pre F/L 1600
Beta HPE S2 pre F/L 1600
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #18 on: 28 March, 2015, 05:57:44 PM »

Hi Claudio, I will get the database to send you a password - as Peter says they are separate systems so separate way of encrypting passwords ... what you can do is change them yourself to be the same thing once you have the system generated password.

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
Evo1
Lapsed

« Reply #19 on: 28 March, 2015, 09:07:21 PM »

Hi Claudio, I will get the database to send you a password - as Peter says they are separate systems so separate way of encrypting passwords ... what you can do is change them yourself to be the same thing once you have the system generated password.

Ok, thanks
038tipo
Megaposter

« Reply #20 on: 02 September, 2015, 02:13:49 PM »

Nice Derby Green, unusual colour!
water pump should be considered for a change only if engine out for clutch change.
Paul
Evo1
Lapsed

« Reply #21 on: 06 September, 2015, 07:42:07 AM »

Cheers Paul, been told it's one of 4 in this exclisive colour and only one of 2 converted from new to RHD by John Whalley Lancia main dealer, is it just a precaution on these cars to change the water pump or do they have a habit of premature failure Huh? Claudio
038tipo
Megaposter

« Reply #22 on: 09 September, 2015, 12:43:03 PM »

Claudio
It is a good idea to change it whilst engine is out thats all.
Only 4 cars were imported this colour one was totalled early on, after that people like Len Street in London imported some in this rare colour as Blue Madras was also rare.
Is your number plate ending RRR?
I remember two owners of that car and remember Whalley converting it.
paul
Evo1
Lapsed

« Reply #23 on: 09 September, 2015, 07:27:52 PM »

It's not the RRR car, seems like Whalley did a top job on conversions, even changed the scuttle so the wipers were sweeping the right way for a RHD car, i dont think i would have bought a RHD car if it was converted by non approved garages/dealers as i've heard they were'nt done well
SanRemo78
Rebel Poster

« Reply #24 on: 09 September, 2015, 09:40:06 PM »

It's not the RRR car, seems like Whalley did a top job on conversions, even changed the scuttle so the wipers were sweeping the right way for a RHD car, i dont think i would have bought a RHD car if it was converted by non approved garages/dealers as i've heard they were'nt done well

Funny how often that gets missed. I converted a Fiat 124 Spider to right hand drive and moved the scuttle positions and wiper rack to sweep the right way. Just converted the Stratos to left hand drive and moved the wiper on the scuttle too! (It does make a difference even if there's only one blade!).

Have you ever noticed Renault Clios in RHD form still have LHD wipers..... Should be a law against it.

Guy
DavidLaver
Permanent resident

« Reply #25 on: 09 September, 2015, 10:26:59 PM »

How much better are the peddles LHD in the Stratos?  Is the arch in the right place to use as a left foot rest/brace?  Is the accelerator still a weird offset just in the other direction?

David Laver, Lewisham.
Evo1
Lapsed

« Reply #26 on: 10 September, 2015, 02:04:11 PM »

Have you ever noticed Renault Clios in RHD form still have LHD wipers..... Should be a law against it.

Guy
[/quote]

That's bizarre, wonder how they got away withn that and why Huh?
SanRemo78
Rebel Poster

« Reply #27 on: 10 September, 2015, 07:33:16 PM »

How much better are the peddles LHD in the Stratos?  Is the arch in the right place to use as a left foot rest/brace?  Is the accelerator still a weird offset just in the other direction?

It's better if you order the kit as LHD as the chassis is asymmetric, more room in the drivers footwell so I've lost about 3/4 inch. Pedal offsets are towards the centre of the car so yes, it feels a little odd at first whichever side you sit but you soon get used to it. The arch is in the wrong place for a footrest but there's enough space to fit one.

It's a little cramped in the footwell but nothing that's too much of an issue! Just need to use proper driving shoes. Like the Sabelt Centenary racing boots!

Guy
lancialulu
Press Officer
Permanent resident

« Reply #28 on: 10 September, 2015, 08:04:41 PM »

Just need to use proper driving shoes. Like the Sabelt Centenary racing boots!

Guy
bought a pair at the Centenary but haven't been able to bring myself to wear them - until NOW!!!!!

Its not the winning but taking part! or is it taking apart?
Lancias:
1955 Aurelia B12
1967 Fulvia 1.3HFR
1972 Fulvia 1600HF
1972 Fulvia Sport 1600
1983 HPE VX
1988 Delta 1.6GTie
1998 Zeta 21.  12v
SanRemo78
Rebel Poster

« Reply #29 on: 10 September, 2015, 08:13:31 PM »

bought a pair at the Centenary but haven't been able to bring myself to wear them - until NOW!!!!!
[/quote]

Likewise. So I bought a second pair. Don't like wearing either but really need to now!

Guy
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd