Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
19 March, 2024, 07:25:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kent and Sussex meet Tuesday 27th May and future new venue.  (Read 1774 times)
lambdalady

« on: 07 May, 2014, 08:32:25 AM »

Hi all,

We had a successful meet again last month though reduced numbers. 5 lancia's were in evidence two Fulvia coupe's, a Fulvia Belina saloon, Bob Seaneys beautiful Appia zagato and Will Howe's 3ltr LHD Cappa.

Robin Lacey and I are looking at a number of possible new venues for the June meeting which will be more central to spread of members in the area. Unfortunately East Kent and far West Sussex are a bit too far but we are looking at an area an hors drive from Bexleyheath in the North, Eastbourne in the South Hawkhurst in the East and Horsham in the West. I'm hoping this new venue will encourage more members to attend.

The last meeting at the Brickwall Hotel in Seddlescombe will be on May 27th. A meal and coffee is available for £12.50 and I will be there from 18.30 hrs onwards, with my lambda! Please let me know if you are able to attend and whether you want to eat. As this is a hotel I need an idea of numbers prior to the event.

Please email me on alijoure@hotmail.com

Hope to see you on the 27th

Alison
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd