Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 12:26:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fulvua Sport series 1 wing mirrors  (Read 2547 times)
libbyvic
Lapsed

« on: 18 May, 2014, 07:58:04 PM »

Does anyone have any wingmirrors for the series 1 Zagato? I have seen a couple sell on ebay and think they were called Matador mirrors. Even ones that have a similar look would be fine too.

Regards
M

1968 Fulvia Sport S1 Zagato
DavidLaver
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 18 May, 2014, 08:40:18 PM »

Also fitted to Flavia Zagatos - as seen recently at the Flavia and 2000 AGM.  I've been told that each mirror was an option and at some point will do the audit of which cars have two, one or none.  Mine has a pair, and had an extra mirror of a different type on the door. 

I've also been told the wing mounted mirrors are of extremely limited use.  An option to consider is something clipped onto the screen pillar (hopefully someone else has that photo to hand) or putting door mirrors on.  Not the best door mirror picture - but this a type easy to get, I think Peter Harding supplied these and I've seen them in various catalogues.  I've got better photos (but not to hand) of them if interested in that route.

David

David Laver, Lewisham.
DavidLaver
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 18 May, 2014, 08:42:18 PM »

Those door mirrors were brilliant in London traffic and on motorways - and Jason and Louise haven't fitted anything else to race.  Good vision and hold their position and "where you'd expect them to be" coming out of a modern car.

David

David Laver, Lewisham.
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 18 May, 2014, 08:47:55 PM »

Very nice Flavias of course. My Matador mounted on the (drivers side)wing, near to the doors shut seemed OK

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd