Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
19 March, 2024, 02:22:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kent and Sussex meet Tuesday 29th April  (Read 1796 times)
lambdalady

« on: 01 April, 2014, 02:05:19 PM »

After the successful inaugural LMC meeting last week at the Brickwall Hotel, Sedlescombe, Battle, East Sussex, TN33 0QA, I wanted to remind you of the next date which is Tuesday April 29th.

As this is a hotel rather than a pub they prefer everyone to eat together as this is easier for the kitchen. Therefore if you wish to eat, and the food is excellent, please let me know so I can give them reasonably correct numbers.

As the clocks have now changed which means lighter evenings I'm hoping more Lancia's will be in evidence this month though we had a splendid turnout of 7 last week.

With this in mind I'm suggesting people arrive from 18:00hrs to have a drink and discuss/admire the cars
Food orders need to be in by 19:30 and we sit down to eat around 20:00hrs. Food is £12.50 per head with a coffee.

If you think you won't make it before 19:30 but wish to eat you can phone me before hand and I will pass your order on 07721432845, or phone the hotel 01424 870253 if you can't get through to me.

Please let me know if you are able to come this month, including any partners or friends, and whether you are eating.

I am open to suggestions to move to a more central venue which may make it easier for those in Sussex and North West Kent, Hartfield has been suggested though I have not been able to check out a venue yet. If this would suit you better or you happy to change I'll look into it. Any other suggestions are welcome.

We will stay at the Brickwall for April and May and depending on what people want/suggest we may move elsewhere for June.

I look forward to meeting you all again and maybe some new faces too.

Best wishes

Alison
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd