Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
16 April, 2024, 10:32:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Italain Car and Bike Show - Colchester, Essex 14/15th July  (Read 2173 times)
deltanick1300
« on: 05 July, 2007, 05:48:38 AM »

Not my Area, but...

The organiser of this show has approached me to see if Lancias would like to attend. See www.italiancarandbikeshow.com. The venue is Birch Park, Colchester CO2 0LT, and people can camp for the whole weekend (including Friday evening from 6pm) if so inclined. Or go for one or both days, naturally. Lots of fun for all the family is promised.

Any italian car is invited into the show. I understand car club members get in free if they have a membership card. There is no restriction on the number of cars, but if you plan to go could you drop me a quick bell or email at deltanick1300@yahoo.co.uk or call Dot (organiser) on 01376 323332 as she'd like some advance idea of numbers.

I'm posting this on behalf of all the South East area co-ordinators (even if they don't know it) - this isn't a cross-Thames Kent invasion! If you're not in Kent, feel free to get in touch with your own co-ordinator about the show (as I say, there is no restriction on the number of cars).

Cheers

Nick Haigh
07985 271635
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd