Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 09:59:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dom's Delta 1300  (Read 4438 times)
Dom
Lapsed

« on: 13 February, 2014, 11:40:03 PM »

Hi all I thought I'd just introduce myself on here although I met one or two of you at the Stanford Hall show last year, I bought my Delta "Damian" last April from Charles and Peter on here as my first car. He was in good condition when I bought him but needed a few bits doing which I've done myself over the past few months (New master cylinder, wheels cylinders, few small bits of bodywork, speedo sensor and a general service) so is now running great. Smiley I'm currently keeping him in storage until easter time when I'll probably take my MG ZR (my daily) off the road for a few months and run him as my daily, unless I can afford to insure both which doubt!

I look forward to meeting some of you at upcoming meets/events, I'll be at raceretro in just over a week so will hopefully meet a few more of you there oh and see an S4!  Grin

Pic from Stanford Hall Auto Italia event.

mrmarkyt
Lapsed

« Reply #1 on: 13 February, 2014, 11:53:10 PM »

Good luck with the car, my first Lancia was a 1300LX Delta, well loved and very much missed!

Mark..

* 1300.JPG (1842.16 KB, 2936x1936 - viewed 524 times.)
Charles

« Reply #2 on: 14 February, 2014, 08:56:51 AM »

Hi Dom - Wecome to the forum.  Good to hear that the car is still performing without too many problems, it certainly looks good in the photo.  Well done.

Augusta berlina, Appia S3 berlina
Flaminia convertible 2.8 3c Touring
Beta spider S1 1600, Gamma berlina S1
Gamma coupe S1, Delta 1.6 multijet
the.cern
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 14 February, 2014, 10:52:32 AM »

Well done Dom, you have a much under-rated car there and it seems you know how to look after it.

Your comment "oh and see an S4", that to me sounds like an aspiration ..........

Andy
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 14 February, 2014, 12:34:24 PM »

Hi Dom,

Nice to have you aboard ! Your car is already know in the club database under its previous owner, your should be able to register it as yours if you wish. You'll then be able to join the 'throng' of known owned 1300 (2 of them - one in Oz).

One of my (sad & lonely) hobbies is spotting and recording non-integrales that pop up on ebay on my lunchbreaks .... Smiley It's suprising (or not) how often the same car re-surfaces ...

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
fensaddler
Lapsed
Permanent resident

« Reply #5 on: 02 March, 2014, 11:23:23 PM »

Dodgy speedo sensors?  They all do that sir.  Mine has for ten years and I've tended to live with the speedo dying at some point on almost every journey.  Just need to make sure the sat nav is running...

Chris Owen
1987 Delta 1.3LX
2012 Skoda Yeti 112TSi 4WD
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd