Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 07:51:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Flaminia PF coupe  (Read 3899 times)
denisbasson

« on: 25 June, 2007, 12:36:31 AM »

Hi everybody
I would like to know if anyone has a wrecked Pininfarina 2.5 coupe,  which has some body parts in good to reasonable condition. I am looking for the little cover pieces for the side moulding goes between the moulding on body above the doors and connects to the one running down side of car, also the cover mouldings that cover the joins in the rear bumper and also the box which covers the petrol pipes inside the boot and any good rubber mats both inside the car and also the boot and any tools and a correct jack for a coupe I bought a jack years ago but it is for a sedan.
I am by the way in Adelaide South Australia and my coupe is a LHdrive early car ( I have owned it and part restored it for 18 years ongoing project ) with no electric windows or seat locks or rear demister etc. veh number 823 00 1505.

Cheers for now Lancias forever

Denis Basson wdbasson@adam.com.au
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd