Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
19 March, 2024, 07:27:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Goodwood breakfast club Italian Sunday  (Read 5676 times)
Jay
Megaposter

« on: 24 September, 2013, 12:48:06 PM »

Anyone going to Goodwood breakfast club ‘Italian Sunday’ on 6th October? I always quite liked these breakfast club events especially as they have grown over the past couple of years, you get to see a good selection of cars plus be back home for lunch. There’s always a scattering of Lancias but it would be good see more.  The thoroughbred one had some really interesting cars plus I saw a couple WW2 planes take off and land, not bad of zero pounds. 

If you are thinking of going the registration process has change and you need to preregister and receive an acceptance email, so no more last minute registration. Also the registration process is a bit convoluted, as I had to click through the links for the breakfast club page registering an account, log-off, go back to the breakfast club page re-click through the links logging on, adding your car then selecting the event and the car and lastly apply. Its usability gone mad.

Julian Wood, Kingston, London
bruciebonuz
Lapsed
Megaposter

« Reply #1 on: 25 September, 2013, 06:12:11 AM »

I have registered, haven't heard yet.

1969 RHD Fanalone Lusso
Clyno
« Reply #2 on: 25 September, 2013, 09:07:17 AM »

I registered a number of weeks ago......... still not had a reply. I expect we'll hear this week.
It would be good to see a large Lancia presence, especially as LM is a Lancia owner!
Clyno
« Reply #3 on: 30 September, 2013, 10:05:35 AM »

I've just been advised that invitations will be issued in the next couple of days...........
bruciebonuz
Lapsed
Megaposter

« Reply #4 on: 30 September, 2013, 10:57:21 AM »

Thanks...you would think they would finalise this a bit earlier.

1969 RHD Fanalone Lusso
Clyno
« Reply #5 on: 02 October, 2013, 11:00:20 AM »

............Just recieved my e-mail invitation this morning.
The weather forecast is light cloud but dry!.... hope to see lots of Lancia in attendance.
Jay
Megaposter

« Reply #6 on: 02 October, 2013, 06:42:33 PM »

Also got mine, looking forward to the blast down the A3, went to the ‘pre 73’ breakfast club early in the year and got pulled by an unmark car whilst doing 69 in the 50 limit by the Tolworth Tower. The nice policeman had a good look around the car asked a few questions then told be to drive slower, it was at 8.15am maybe that helped. 

Thotos
Administrator
Megaposter

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #7 on: 03 October, 2013, 08:40:52 PM »

I received my pass for the Trevi this morning so the Trevi and I will be there if I can get up about 5:30am to make it to Goodwood for 8:00am as suggested  Shocked  If you hear snoring coming from near the coffee stand it'll be me .....  Grin Roll Eyes

Theo Kyriacou
Thotos
Administrator
Megaposter

Theo Kyriacou

« Reply #8 on: 06 October, 2013, 09:32:30 PM »

It was a great event. Excellent venue, perfect weather and loads of very nice, very special and very rare Italian cars. Lancias were very well represented. A slideshow of my photos can be seen at http://s1237.photobucket.com/user/TheoKyriacou/slideshow/Goodwood%20Breakfast%20Club?sort=9

Theo Kyriacou
Jay
Megaposter

« Reply #9 on: 07 October, 2013, 06:38:47 PM »

Theo you must have been one of first to arrive and last to leave, great photo of the Trevi and the plane my favourites were the 1910 gamma, the one on the web site http://www.lanciamotorclub.co.uk/model_guide/gamma-20hp.htm as well as the 2 little Abarths.

* gamma.jpg (241.08 KB, 800x600 - viewed 353 times.)

* abarth.jpg (174.03 KB, 800x600 - viewed 529 times.)

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd