Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 11:59:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Y10 1.0 litre 'Fire' Spares.  (Read 3003 times)
murf
Lapsed

« on: 22 August, 2013, 05:33:32 PM »

I have just unearthed a single Delta/Cromodora 14" alloy rim which might be of use to someone. The misc spares I listed on my post back in March are also still available but will be going to the tip at the end of the month. Contact petemurf44@yahoo.com
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 22 August, 2013, 09:47:21 PM »

Hi, if it were feasible to get it to me then I'd be happy to have it as a spare. I'm over Bristol way.

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
murf
Lapsed

« Reply #2 on: 24 August, 2013, 08:15:25 AM »

Hi Steve, I am driving to Cornwall at the beginning of September so perhaps we could arrange for me to drop it off at Bristol on the way.

Best regards, Murf.
frankxhv773t
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 30 August, 2013, 01:02:21 PM »

Hi Murf, end of the month! Have you anything left? If I can fix my tracking on Saturday I could come and see if there is anything I could save from the dump. Might that be possible?

Frank
murf
Lapsed

« Reply #4 on: 30 August, 2013, 08:06:13 PM »

Hi Frank, I replied to your e-mail yesterday but you dont seem to have received it. I'm away as of tomorrow morning for the next ten days but will be at home most of the time after that so there is no question of stuff going to the dump if I know you are interested. I will hang on to everything(as listed in my post last March on the forum) until we have arranged to meet.

Best regards, Murf.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd