Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 04:46:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kappa Coupe on ebay  (Read 4768 times)
Lindsay
« on: 14 May, 2007, 07:40:46 PM »

1997 Met blue 3.0 V6....  big big miles but could be a cheap one. Swiss car now registered in the UK. You know you want to.....
lee69
« Reply #1 on: 17 September, 2007, 05:28:43 PM »

It never rains but it pours, there are THREE Kappas in the UK on eBay at the moment, one, I assume, is Lindsays' green coupe?  I so want one.....
Lindsay
« Reply #2 on: 17 September, 2007, 06:08:54 PM »

Hi Lee. Yep, mine there as well. Looks like everyone was taking advantage of the free listing weekend. The saloon was also mine a couple of years back. Don't really want to sell it but getting hard to justify. However, if the 306 cabrio goes, which is looking like it might, then the Kappa is destined for some garage pampering!
rossocorsa
« Reply #3 on: 20 September, 2007, 07:15:54 PM »

you certainly have tempted me good job it's a long way away, need something small inconspicuous and economical as my Y10 has permanently conked out due to lack of parts made of unobtainium  Sad actually i wouldn't do too many miles so it's tempting as i miss the speed of the delta hpe that i sold a while back and something rare, fast and luxurious looks good!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd