Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 12:57:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Under New Management  (Read 3796 times)
Thotos
Administrator
Megaposter

Theo Kyriacou

« on: 01 March, 2013, 03:12:21 PM »

The title of this post makes it sound a bit like my local Indian restaurant which always seems to be "Under New Management"  Grin

As you must have seen on an other post, Stuart has decided, after several years of excellent service as forum administrator, that it's time for someone else to take over as he deserves a well earned rest from his forum duties. That someone else is me and Stuart has now passed over to me the forum Administrator baton. I would, once again, like to thank Stuart for the excellent service he has given over the years and for making this forum such a nice place to be.

I'm a strong believer in "if it ain't broke don't fix it" so a bit like my local Indian restaurant which is often "Under New Management" but never change their excellent menu, I don't plan to be making changes just for the sake of it; I don't have an overwhelming desire to assert my authority on this forum  Grin

The only change, which I hope most of you have noticed, is the new and (hopefully) more prominent 'News' band on the forum's homepage which cycles through a number of messages. That was done to promote events such as the AGM & National Weekend and the Fulvia 50th celebrations.

Another minor change, although this is to procedure and not the forum, is for new registering members. As mentioned elsewhere, this forum is for LMC members only (although Guests can still read most posts) so if you are a new member or a renewing member and you are still waiting for your forum application to be approved, please send an email to let me know you are still waiting and please remember to state your LMC membership number so I can approve your account.

Theo Kyriacou
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd