Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 08:37:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Montecarlo needed for magazine article photoshoot  (Read 1922 times)
Thotos
Administrator
Megaposter

Theo Kyriacou

« on: 15 November, 2012, 08:51:22 PM »

I’ve been contacted by a friend who’s an independent journalist writing classic car articles  and he is after a Montecarlo for a photo-shoot and article to be published in Classic Cars magazine. Please see his email below. I’ve met Nigel a few years ago when he wrote an article which included my Fiat 131 and since then he featured my car in a few of his articles and he's been very complementary about my car. In fact Nigel writes 'positive' articles about classic cars. He is a very nice man. His contact details are in his email below so if you have a suitable Montecarlo and you are able to do the photoshoot, please contact Nigel directly.

From: Nigel Boothman [mailto:nigelboothman@tiscali.co.uk]
Sent: 05 November 2012 14:33
To: Theo Kyriacou
Subject: Car hunting again

Hi Theo,

How are you? It's that time again when I bother you for a few ideas about finding a car for a photoshoot. This time I'm writing a buying guide for the Beta Montecarlo that will appear in a forthcoming issue of Classic Cars magazine.

We'd like to illustrate it with studio shots of a Montecarlo, age and type unimportant but preferably not a black or a white one, as they're harder to shoot in a studio. Do you know of anyone with such a car who'd be prepared to bring it to a photo studio? We have access to two studios, one in Beaulieu on the south coast and one in Norwich. Any members nearby?

It would mean taking a day off (or doing it on a weekend), but we'd cover fuel and food expenses. The shoot needs to happen before the end of the month, and while the roads are getting salty, I'm hoping you can put me in touch with someone who's prepared to get the car out.

Please feel free to forward my contact details to anyone you think might help.

Best regards, and I hope all of your fleet is healthy!

Nigel

Nigel Boothman [mailto:nigelboothman@tiscali.co.uk]
Contributor
Classic Cars Magazine
www.classiccarsmagazine.co.uk
0131 668 4199 / 07837 828133

Theo Kyriacou
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd