Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
23 April, 2024, 02:55:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dedra Turbo water hose  (Read 2786 times)
sweeet-twincam

« on: 27 July, 2012, 04:21:46 PM »

Hello all, right....... there is a hose that runs from the outlet of the water pump across the back of the engine and joins the metal pipe going to the rad.... this rubber hose is about 8 inches long and has an outlet at one end that takes water from the reservior bottle... this hose has split on my 1990 Turbo 8v... i`ve asked at main dealers and its no longer available...great.... So... someone must have come across this before and i`m asking how they got round the problem.....HEEELLLPPP>>!!!!

Just to add the part number is 7675115....if that helps at all..
regds ...
« Last Edit: 30 July, 2012, 11:19:25 AM by sweeet-twincam » Logged
Angle Grinder
Megaposter

« Reply #1 on: 01 August, 2012, 10:22:42 AM »

This is one of those parts that really isn't worth taking the risk of fitting an equally old (and probably perished) second hand pipe.

Have you tried contacting www.classicsiliconehoses.co.uk they could maybe take your old hose and make a proper silicone one from it.

Current Cars: 1994 2.0 VIS Thema Station Wagon, 1967 Flavia 1.8 PF Coupe.

Previous cars:
1983 Prisma 1600
1991 Thema 16v i.e. SE
1988 Thema 8v Turbo
1992 Thema 16v i.e.
1983 Gamma Coupe (manual)
1993 Thema VIS
1994 Thema VIS LE
1990 Thema 2.8
sweeet-twincam

« Reply #2 on: 02 August, 2012, 04:01:36 PM »

Hi, yes agree.... its not worth trying to find a second hand hose, with all the agg to fit it then find its no good after a short while... Old stock is gone ,checked that out straight away....i have thought of silicone and started researching who could do it at reasonable cost( i`ll check out your link)....might be better to have a small batch made as its going to be required by people i`d have thought....?? its almost the same as an Integrale one,so would do that job as well...actually, i might see if the grale one is still avail as well ?? hhmmm...
Another source to do the job is making it up with parts from a company called Car Builder Solutions... they make plastic sections of hose that can be adapted to suit various sizes required.. quite a neat trick actually and would cost around £35 to get the relevant parts....hhmmm...another quandary....want to do the job as easily(quickly) as poss but properly at the same time....no room up behind the engine to mess about with either...
cheers..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd