Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 11:57:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Yorkshire Area Meeting Tuesday 11th September 2012  (Read 2493 times)
neil-yaj396
Committee
Permanent resident

« on: 23 June, 2012, 12:03:08 PM »

I have been toying with the idea of re-launching the Yorkshire area meeting for some time now but never got beyond underlining the Yorkshire members in last years Membership Register.

A recent exchange on the Forum followed by a phone call has finally lit sufficient fire under me. Simon Millington, a Fulvia owner from Leeds, has kindly offered his business premises for the inaugrial meeting:

SGM Plumbing
Unit 5 Kilbare Terrace Industrial Estate
Kilbare Terrace
Leeds
LS12 1PB

(not Satnav friendly so directions to follow)

Venue has been one of my main headaches in getting this off the ground in such a large area. Although beer will not be on offer free tea, buscuits and perhaps some cake will hopefully be plentiful!

Alternative venues can be discussed for future meetings.

There is plenty of parking so please come along, hopefully in your Lancia!

Neil Priestman
neilp_baildon@blueyonder.co.uk
« Last Edit: 23 June, 2012, 12:07:36 PM by neil-yaj396 » Logged

1979 1300 Beta Coupe, 2014 Ypsilon 1.2 S Series Momo
neil-yaj396
Committee
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 01 September, 2012, 06:16:04 AM »

Yorkshire Members

Am putting this on hold for this month. Richard has suggested tagging onto the Retrotorque meetings; a classic car club that already have monthly meetings in the Leeds/Harrogate area. I'm going along (work permitting) to their meeting at the Roundhay Fox on Thursday (6th). So anyone who wants to join me please feel free. Would be politic to join up on their website first I think - it's free, Google 'Retrotorque.com'. The pub is on the edge of Roundhay Park in Leeds.

1979 1300 Beta Coupe, 2014 Ypsilon 1.2 S Series Momo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd