Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
24 April, 2024, 07:28:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thema & Dedra Consortium  (Read 5065 times)
Lindsay
« on: 07 March, 2007, 09:05:39 PM »

Thought I would post a reminder for people to let them know the TDC is very much alive and kicking. With over 50 members, we aim to help owners keep these cars on the road, and with Fiat discontinuing the availablity of many spares now, the service is becoming even more valuable. We have 3 units where parts and whole cars for breaking are kept, with many used spares availabe, from Dedra 1.6ie to Thema 8.32. TWe can also supply some new spares.

There is a bimonthly newsletter and we can even do insurance valuations, which we have a 100% record so far in achieving increased insurance settlements for members.

There is a £10 joining fee and an annual sub of £22. Less than a tank of fuel and you could save this cost with just one spare part requirement. Details for joining in Viva Lancia each month, or drop me a line.
nicely quick
« Reply #1 on: 13 June, 2007, 07:24:09 AM »

Hi Lyndsey - Re: joining TDC - How do non-mag readers and non-LMC members get in touch with you?  Can't seem to find a "PM me" facility on this forum or or any way of contacting you besides posting a "reply" - is that because I haven't joined yet? (birrova catch 22 situation!)  Thanks!
Lindsay
« Reply #2 on: 13 June, 2007, 05:22:53 PM »

Hi, have sent you a PM! cheers, Lindsay
ian.cleary
« Reply #3 on: 02 July, 2008, 11:33:01 PM »

Right, I'm a new member of LMC and a new member on this forum... and I'm a Dedra owner with a keen desire to keep my car in good shape. Smiley

Please tell me more about the Consortium! Sounds like something I should be involved with Smiley

Cheers
Ian
Lindsay
« Reply #4 on: 11 July, 2008, 08:30:58 AM »

Right, I'm a new member of LMC and a new member on this forum... and I'm a Dedra owner with a keen desire to keep my car in good shape. Smiley

Please tell me more about the Consortium! Sounds like something I should be involved with Smiley

Cheers
Ian

Hi Ian, I've sent you a PM.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd