Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 11:45:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Swissvax bodywork finishing demonstration  (Read 4385 times)
stuwilson128
Non-LMC Seller
Rebel Poster

« on: 04 April, 2012, 08:32:20 PM »

I was speaking to a member of the Porsche Club today and they have organised a demonstration of bodywork finishing by Swissvax.  They have extended the invitation to members of the LMC who may wish to attend.  It is being held a Lloyds Bodyshop in Carlisle on Saturday 14th April.  Full details below.  If anybody wishes to attend, please let me know and I will forward the details so that numbers attending are known.

This invite is open to all local area car clubs Car clubs including Porsche,BMW,TVR,JAGUAR,Wigton motor club,Ford GT40 CLUB   

Just putting together final details for the visit to Lloyd Body centre in Carlisle.

-The planned time of the event would be 10am – 14.00 pm
-a complementary lunch will be provided
-a rough agenda is:
                - coffee upon arrival (from 09.30)
                -welcome by Lloyd / Swissvax
                -a tour of the Lloyd facility
                -full Swissvax demonstration, covering:
                                -paint correction process
                                -paint protection process
                                -matt paint application
                                -leather treatment, cleaning and re-colouring
                                -Swissvax product range on display
                                -Swissvax technicians / Lloyd staff on hand to look at members cars and advise on any rectification work
                                -Full Swissvax shop set up, for product sales (inc special offers and clubdiscounts)
-finish time approx 14.00

We will also be putting together information packs for all attending to take away.

Look forward to a successful day,

For reference the Address is:

Lloyd Bodyshop
Chandler Way
Parkhouse
Carlisle
CA3 0JY

Tel 01228 593636

Best regards,
Mike Trotter

ARO Porsche Club GB R18

Stuart Wilson 11175
1973 Fulvia Coupe 1.3
2000 Lybra SW 2.4JTd
2009 Delta 1.9 Twin Turbo
Neil
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 05 April, 2012, 08:07:12 AM »

Stuart, that looks an interesting 4 hours, it is a shame it is so far from the South East, are they running any more demos elsewhere in the UK?

Neil   

1973 Fulvia S2 1.3
stuwilson128
Non-LMC Seller
Rebel Poster

« Reply #2 on: 06 April, 2012, 06:53:23 PM »

Stuart, that looks an interesting 4 hours, it is a shame it is so far from the South East, are they running any more demos elsewhere in the UK?

Sorry, but I don't know if there are any demonstrations further south.  This has been organised by Cumbrian Porsche club members.  I will try to find out some contact details for Swissvax as it may be possible to organise something further south it there is enough interest.

Stuart Wilson 11175
1973 Fulvia Coupe 1.3
2000 Lybra SW 2.4JTd
stuwilson128
Non-LMC Seller
Rebel Poster

« Reply #3 on: 14 April, 2012, 03:58:04 PM »

I went to the Swissvax demonstration today.  I have to say that it was well worth it and I learned a lot.  Obviously it was based around all of the Swissvax products and was very much a marketing day for the company, but I found that it was still very informative.

I spoke to the chap from Swissvax about the possibility of running a demonstration for the LMC at another location in the UK.  I took his contact details, so if anybody would like to set up a demonstration for their area, please contact me and I can pass on the details.  To make it viable, I would suggest that about 30 people would need to attend.  They also run demonstations and classes at their headquarters in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire.  Again, please contact me if you would like the contact details.

Stuart Wilson 11175
1973 Fulvia Coupe 1.3
2000 Lybra SW 2.4JTd
rogerelias
Rebel Poster

MY 1600HF IN HEARTBEAT GARAGE

« Reply #4 on: 14 April, 2012, 04:20:25 PM »

What about getting them to the AGM, or for next years GNW Smiley

FULVIA 1600HF LUSSO
1958 VELOCETTE MAC
Triumph Bonneville t120v 1972
1968 MGC ROADSTER
1958 Series 2 Appia berlina
stuwilson128
Non-LMC Seller
Rebel Poster

« Reply #5 on: 14 April, 2012, 05:32:46 PM »

What about getting them to the AGM, or for next years GNW Smiley

It has already crossed my mind as something for the AGM weekend.  If I remember, I will bring it up at the next committee meeting.

Stuart Wilson 11175
1973 Fulvia Coupe 1.3
2000 Lybra SW 2.4JTd
nic038
Lapsed

« Reply #6 on: 17 April, 2012, 10:28:21 PM »

would have attended this stuart, but had already made travel plans on that date,would certainly be interested in a future event demo or even a trip down to their hq at Knaresborough.

1994 Delta HF integrale
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd