Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 08:35:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Workshop Manual  (Read 3032 times)
Peter W

« on: 22 February, 2012, 10:17:48 PM »

Brian Hilton contacted me recently to say the he had seen an advert for a Kappa workshop manual.  The advertiser was the the Operations Director of Tickford Powertrain Test.  I have bought it for a modest sum which they have donated to their local hospice.  What I have received is volume 2 consisting of two very thick binders with most of the information for the saloon.  It covers all the engines except the 20v turbo (which is a shame) & does not mention the coupe.  It seems to cover most of the mechanicals and has very many pages of circuit diagrams and electronic information which pleased me.  If any other Kappa owners have problems I may have the info.

Peter

Kappa Coupe
Beta VX Coupe
S2 Fulvia 1600HF
nyssa7
Megaposter

« Reply #1 on: 01 March, 2012, 08:31:01 PM »

Nice, I have the German version on CD, it again ignores the 20vt - but the Fiat Coupe 20vt manual covers most things. The engine is the same, the installation differs slightly

2000 kappa coupe 20vt
1996 kappa saloon 20vt race car
the "Yntegrale"
1999 Lotus Elise S1
2016 AMG GTS

Y10 Advisor
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd