Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 10:45:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Delta GTie and Dedra parts  (Read 2814 times)
dar851
« on: 23 January, 2012, 06:19:15 PM »

I have a shed full of GTie spares that have to go from a 1987 Delta,I have the four doors and tailgate complete but not perfect for spares or resto,complete dash (rhd)instrument binnacle x2,headlamps,rear crossmember in good condition,loads of interior trim and fixings,switchgear and engine loom,I have towbars for the Delta and a 92 Dedra.Most of the above is free,the doors and tailgate are available for the scrap value,the towbars are £40 each,I would like to move it all on as one lot so reasonable offers are likely to be accepted,contact me on jendareva@aol.com
needmorelancias
Lapsed

« Reply #1 on: 27 January, 2012, 11:34:26 PM »

hiya. whereabouts are you located?? thanks
dar851
« Reply #2 on: 31 January, 2012, 02:22:15 PM »

Hello needmorelancias,I am in the Forest of Dean,Gloucestershire,cheers.
dar851
« Reply #3 on: 04 February, 2012, 08:22:11 PM »

with regard to the Delta parts if anyone is interested in anything I have please let me know,I would prefer to see it go to a good home rather than the scrapman.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd