Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 10:04:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Does Anyone know this car?  (Read 2652 times)
duelitriemezzo
Lapsed

« on: 17 March, 2014, 09:07:42 AM »

Jos

« Reply #1 on: 19 March, 2014, 05:15:48 PM »

This car is in the Netherlands and is owned by a member of the Dutch Lancia club. It is a 1957 6th series and judging by the registration number the car has been in the Netherlands for quite some time. When my memory serves me well the car was the subject of an article in a Dutch classic car magazine in the eighties.

Jos
williamcorke
Rebel Poster

B10

« Reply #2 on: 19 March, 2014, 06:44:42 PM »

Jos, how do you know which car this is? There was no link or reference that I could see.

'37 Aprilia
'50 B10
'53 B20
'68 Flavia Vignale
'55 Giulietta Sprint
S1 Land Rover
Jos

« Reply #3 on: 20 March, 2014, 05:20:02 PM »

The licenseplate under the bumper of the car is Dutch. Because I thought I recognised the car I checked the membershiplist of the Lancia Club Nederland (of which I am also a member) and found the information I gave in my reply.
I recognised the car because I used the pictures in the magazine article I mentioned, to check the originality of the work carried out on my (now ex) Aurelia B20 during restoration about fifteen years ago.
Jos
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd