Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 09:01:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: series three thema ECU  (Read 2360 times)
murf
Lapsed

« on: 19 August, 2011, 07:41:29 AM »

I'm desperately searching for yet another ECU for the stationwagon. The garage recently fitted a replacement but this has not solved the problems and the car has failed its MOT on 'emissions' as a result. Any suggestions on sourcing one asap would be welcome.
My mobile is 07813338898. Kind regards, Murf
chrislg
« Reply #1 on: 19 August, 2011, 12:36:44 PM »

Hi Pete,

Try ATP Electronics they seem to list most Themas - link http://tinyurl.com/3hznl65 and looks as though they will repair or supply a refurbished one. Tel No: 01543 427900 based in Cannock, Staffordshire.

I have not used them but came across them when looking for something else and made a note.

Chris
murf
Lapsed

« Reply #2 on: 20 August, 2011, 03:24:55 PM »

Hi Chris, Many thanks for that very helpful lead. I have just sent ATP an e-mail explaining the situation and hope to hear back from them on Monday. Will also call the garage then and get them to ship the offending gizmo for testing and then hopefully repair so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this might lead to a solution to all the issues I've had recently with the way the car runs. Watch this space!

Kind regards, Pete.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd